• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Rider ratings does sometime work

ericFL

Just got a ping. 25 min away. Rider rating 3.8... let that pass.. easily. Went on rider app and observed 4 uberx within 5-6 miles of pax.... soo, in this case ratings DOES work....

UberReallySucks

Just got a ping. 25 min away. Rider rating 3.8... let that pass.. easily. Went on rider app and observed 4 uberx within 5-6 miles of pax.... soo, in this case ratings DOES work....
and if you're bored accept the ping , wait a while and cancel. Reason = other (Low rating) :smiles: That way he will wait longer and hopefully a lot longer for a newbie to pick him up.

KMANDERSON

yeah I don't pink up below 4.6 tried to be nice a few time and give the rides and notice my ratings went down.Now I know not to pick up below 4.6

Emp9

below 4.5 you are looking at a jerk/@@@@@ or short rider. neither you really want. newbies take them all and wonder why they got deactivated , lol

UberXTampa

In 25 minute radius nobody wants to take this low rated pax!
I thought surge was a solution for this rider to get an Uber.
but, I would still pass, even in a surge. low rated pax, far away ping... you are guaranteed a bad experience and a ding in your ratings.

Emp9

i picked up a 4.4 out of bordem the other night 2:30am not from a bar. i figured ok short trip. wow she was loud oboxius slammed doors and told me to run stop signs in Georgetown because no one was looking. smh, short trip and i was cool with her and she said best uber driver and left. yeah sometimes the ratings do work for pax.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ian Richard Markham Advice 15
Pax Collector Advice 8
Scuberdriver Melbourne 44