Rider Rate matters ! Dear pax read here

Fatdriverbmw2018

I always see the rate before i accept any request ! i see a lot people in twitter and facebook not sure how uber driver read there perosnlaty based on thier rate here is my reading for you please share in twitter or face book

Here is my Rate reading for all pax my 2 years experiences ! 9000 rides full time driver
Don't be mad ! just try behave nice

1- 5 Star i feel you Tipper or very good perosn But some times when i arrive i figure out right away you new user ! So tip you keep your five stars !
2- 4.9 You good i come and i try pick you up any way No pool i collect canclation
3- 4.8 i be little ok at same time i worry you behave bad !
4-if you rate 4,7 you are just low rated and i will low rate you more you hurt my coworkers " uber partner ! also this tell me you coming late to the car you not outside and you jot picking up the phone or answer text ! most likely you paying $5 canclation

5- - if your rate 4,6 you may need car seat for child ! you want smoke you open window ! you loud you dirty you very rude ! have no respect for other ! mostly i accept you and make more late because you called me and said hurry up you car Part time Waze or google map or you are back seat driver !

6- if your rate 4,5 you not get my car! for $100 cash one mile ! that is most driver do ! you never get uber ! i call you before make you angry and hit cancel tel you take bus or walk ! or call yellow cap ! make you so mad on the phone you cry !

7- 4.4 accept and cancel as fraud ! enjoy loving back after 24 hrs

7- most people on twitter and face book call uber driver bad names and they don't know they rated by uber driver so bad ! even they not worth ride for short quick drop off even in slow day !
please share on twitter and facebook a lot people don't know what there rates mean

Fatdriverbmw2018

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
please share your notes ! what do you think about my reading !? are we al in same page when you see the rating ? before you see the rdier remmber rate is not always right ! if you don't like the look or the location just drive don't pick up ! i have hard time to trust people but this was only my opening and break down for rates ! people abuse uber driver ! but glad uber technology has al people rates ! and comments ! i know lady she divorced her husband after she found out he is rude with people ! i know girl dumped her boyfriend after she found out he is low rated uber rdier ! rate always matter

DeplorableDonald

I always see the rate before i accept any request ! i see a lot people in twitter and facebook not sure how uber driver read there perosnlaty based on thier rate here is my reading for you please share in twitter or face book

Here is my Rate reading for all pax my 2 years experiences ! 9000 rides full time driver
Don't be mad ! just try behave nice

1- 5 Star i feel you Tipper or very good perosn But some times when i arrive i figure out right away you new user ! So tip you keep your five stars !
2- 4.9 You good i come and i try pick you up any way No pool i collect canclation
3- 4.8 i be little ok at same time i worry you behave bad !
4-if you rate 4,7 you are just low rated and i will low rate you more you hurt my coworkers " uber partner ! also this tell me you coming late to the car you not outside and you jot picking up the phone or answer text ! most likely you paying $5 canclation

5- - if your rate 4,6 you may need car seat for child ! you want smoke you open window ! you loud you dirty you very rude ! have no respect for other ! mostly i accept you and make more late because you called me and said hurry up you car Part time Waze or google map or you are back seat driver !

6- if your rate 4,5 you not get my car! for $100 cash one mile ! that is most driver do ! you never get uber ! i call you before make you angry and hit cancel tel you take bus or walk ! or call yellow cap ! make you so mad on the phone you cry !

7- 4.4 accept and cancel as fraud ! enjoy loving back after 24 hrs

7- most people on twitter and face book call uber driver bad names and they don't know they rated by uber driver so bad ! even they not worth ride for short quick drop off even in slow day !
please share on twitter and facebook a lot people don't know what there rates mean
The first number I look for is surge or Boost. No surge/boost them they can be 5.0, 4.99999 or 0.00 rating, they aren't getting in my car.

The higher the surge the less I look at rating. 3.0 & above and anyone short of bin Laden gets a ride.

Fatdriverbmw2018

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You right ! Amigo no habla englisa !
The family I picked up that left their Sony camera was 4.5 rating and nice $25 fare and she tipped me $10 when I returned the camera, so you just don't know sometimes.
family ! Leaving Things in Uber car is 4,5 rate imaging She tipped you is ok ! What about you were in Surge 4x and she say bring my camera back ! hope you give her 1 star so she never forget any things :smiles:

escott24

The family I picked up that left their Sony camera was 4.5 rating and nice $25 fare and she tipped me $10 when I returned the camera, so you just don't know sometimes.
I agree with this. I picked up a kid in his 20s from Australia last summer who had a 3.2 rating, but on a 2x surge, and I was just wanted to see what they looked like (if it was sketchy, cancel and roll). But when i pulled up it was him and his girl, and he told me he was here on vacation and someone told him to DL it on the plane to navigate here, but he got confused with NW, NE etc directions, so 2 drivers rated him poorly just b/c he wasn't familiar. $5 tip, told him not to sweat it

roadman

I agree with this. I picked up a kid in his 20s from Australia last summer who had a 3.2 rating, but on a 2x surge, and I was just wanted to see what they looked like (if it was sketchy, cancel and roll). But when i pulled up it was him and his girl, and he told me he was here on vacation and someone told him to DL it on the plane to navigate here, but he got confused with NW, NE etc directions, so 2 drivers rated him poorly just b/c he wasn't familiar. $5 tip, told him not to sweat it
Did they say good day at the end. I love that, just like cheers from the brits.