Rider Pays $0.00

perry470

Is Uber giving out free rides now? I sometimes check the Fare Details right after a ride. Noticed that the pax has paid $0.00. That's odd, I thought. I checked it again several hours later, still $0.00. And now a full 24 hours later, still the same. So it's pretty evident that the pax got a free ride.

No wonder Uber is losing money.

IMG_7013.png

TheWanderer

Sometimes a rider is able to use credits that are given to them by a company. Companies tend to do this if their employee works after hours for them, work past a certain time, or attend a company event.

CrashiusClay

The rider complained about a drunken driver; a refused service pig; a discrimination of destination; smelly driver; no aux cord; or a driver that refused to let them eat their three piece KFC on an UberPOOL.

They pay nothing.

Welcome to the new world, folks!

pappan

To ensure fairness to both riders and drivers, a cancellation fee does not apply if a rider cancels a trip when a driver is running more that 5 minutes behind their ETA.

Unfortunately, we are unable to adjust the fare for this trip, as you were running more than 5 minutes behind the trip’s predicted ETA (estimated time of arrival) when the cancellation was made.

Appreciate your understanding in this regard.

Sent by SaumyajitS on Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 6:42:05 AM
Continue this conversation by replying to this

Uber did not want pay cancellation fee

Why always Indian reply my email

Sacto Burbs

Because Supk
To ensure fairness to both riders and drivers, a cancellation fee does not apply if a rider cancels a trip when a driver is running more that 5 minutes behind their ETA.

Unfortunately, we are unable to adjust the fare for this trip, as you were running more than 5 minutes behind the trip’s predicted ETA (estimated time of arrival) when the cancellation was made.

Appreciate your understanding in this regard.

Sent by SaumyajitS on Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 6:42:05 AM
Continue this conversation by replying to this

Uber did not want pay cancellation fee

Why always Indian reply my email
Because support is in India.

CrashiusClay

You do understand why these people work at Driver Support?

Their name predetermines their fate.

This guy/gal could never play a professional sport. "SaumyajitS" would not fit on the back of any jersey.