Rider locations:

Mattgypsy

Please help: I can not figure out how to use the app to determine the riders Destination before I accept the ride. I keep ending up 45minutes away from my residence and driving home on my own gas.

PeacefulJ...

Please help: I can not figure out how to use the app to determine the riders Destination before I accept the ride. I keep ending up 45minutes away from my residence and driving home on my own gas.
I find that I can't see the destination until I "hit" start trip.

Tim In Cleveland

Please help: I can not figure out how to use the app to determine the riders Destination before I accept the ride.
That's because they refuse to tell you so you'll travel 30 minutes round trip, then wait 5 minutes for the passenger to get in so you can take them 1 mile and net $3 for 40 minutes. They deliberately withhold destination information.

Uber_rat

The straight answer is that you can't find the pax destination until you arrive and start the trip. That's the nature of the app.

PeacefulJ...

I am not familiar with the destination filter. It would be greatly appreciated if you could explain where it is and how it works.
Its at the top left were the clipboard is. Tap it and set a destination for instance, on your way home u can set the filter to pick up someone on the way so that u aren't dead heading home.