• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Rider issues

Wabbit-169

I noticed for the first time under ratings on the app..... that I now have some rider issues..... never seen them before today and now it shows one of each under the headings of Navigation, Safety, Cleanliness..... one report on each!!

So does that mean today I had 3 riders complain of 3 seperate issues..... I doubt it.... my rating did drop from 4.92 to 4.91 but I think that was just the big fart I did before the pax got in the car!

Anyone else just have them show up?

Who is John Galt?

Author
I noticed for the first time under ratings on the app..... that I now have some rider issues..... never seen them before today and now it shows one of each under the headings of Navigation, Safety, Cleanliness..... one report on each!!

So does that mean today I had 3 riders complain of 3 seperate issues..... I doubt it.... my rating did drop from 4.92 to 4.91 but I think that was just the big fart I did before the pax got in the car!

Anyone else just have them show up?
I have had this, many months ago. All in one day the same as you. I was absolutely certain that I hadn't earnt them, so I disregarded them.
I didn't do anything about them.
About 3 or 4 weeks later they disappeared as mysteriously as they had appeared.
My conclusion (rightly or wrongly) was that they belonged to another driver and eventually found their correct home.

I have had this happen several times where 5 star ratings suddenly disappear.
Particularly around 1050, suddenly dropping below 1000. This happened 3 or 4 times.
I am not bothered by it anymore, after all, Über is a technology company :smiles: