Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Rider feedback

518 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  AuxCordBoston 
#1 ·
I got a safety feedback. I have no idea how or why. I am so careful and patient while driving, I don't even know what I could've done that would warrant this. Can I dispute it or is it forever on my permanent record? Has anyone else had this?

Plus I've only received 5 star reviews.

#4 ·
You may have gone 26 in a 25 mph zone for 50 feet or so. The pax in the back was texting and a bump in the road that you allowed to jostle tbe car caused him/her to make a typo and they had to retype the letter. You stopped at the stop sign instead of a half a block before it. Someone else suddenly swerved out in front of you and you had to hit the brakes little bit harder to not hit them. This caused the passenger to mess up the eyeliner she was trying to put on in the backseat.

Seriously. Don't worry about it it's not going to be a permanent thing it'll fall off after so many rides or so much time. They complain about stuff because Uber throws credits towards free rides at them when they have a complaint.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.