Uber Drivers Forum banner
2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  MysteryMan78 
#1 ·
Anyone else's notice the newest bullshit about rider feedback issues. ALMOST everyday I drive now I get some kind of rider feedback issue.. Latest was "late arrival missed eta"..

Probably because the ****ing pax made me wait 4 minutes after I arrived..

Lately;

a lot of riders are taking their sweet ass time when we arrive to pick them up.

More and more riders are having some issue. (This is because now the rider app has a way for the rider to check off different "suggested problems" after their ride) almost as if uber is trying to get us rated poorly.

My ratings keep dropping.. I'm usually 4.9 - 4.95. Since this new feature in the rider app I now fluctuate between 4.82 and 4.80. And the strangest part is there's only 1 rider I can clearly remember out of the last 100 or so rides that I expected a negative rating from was some drunk moron who tried to get 5 people in my 4 passenger car. When I refused he tried to convince me and I told him if he wants me to break the law I need $500 cash. 1 got out, we started to take off for their destination and this drunk ***** in the back seat started running her mouth. I ended trip and told them to get out! Needless to say he wasn't happy.

See less See more
#2 ·
Can someone here with great English comprehension explain the last statement from uber:

Fare adjustment: more than 4 riders

We understand that picking up a larger group of riders can present additional challenges.

Uber is committed to safety for everyone. Please do not allow more passengers than your vehicle has seat belts for. If more than the maximum number of riders are attempting to enter your vehicle, politely decline from starting the trip. Instead, suggest that some or all the riders can request a larger or additional vehicle.

If you completed an uberX trip with more than 4 passengers, or you drive a vehicle approved for uberXL or UberSUV, please let us know here. We'll review the trip fare and make any necessary adjustments.

#3 ·
We should be compensated when these morons try to save a couple of dollars and not pay attention to the app when it says four passengers!

I have spoken about this on this forum before where the riders are used to other uberX drivers allowing 5 passengers.

I have submitted pictures with license plates of other Uber drivers allowing this uber support, and as usual I get some type of response that has nothing to do with the complaint I make. Support usually comes back apologizing to me and telling me to upgrade my ride to XL. They don't read the tickets personally.

This year I know for a fact that Uber will be opening an office in Orlando for driver support. If enough drivers take pictures of these idiots and bring them to the office we can reduce the number of foolish drivers in our Market.

Very frustrated in Orlando but still very hopeful and optimistic that Uber does want Orlando to be a great Market for the Riders and the drivers

#4 ·
Ok I'll explain the last statement from uber. Uber doesn't understand what they wrote. When you write an OR statement, all it take is one condition to be true.

If you completed an uberX trip with more than 4 passengers, or you drive a vehicle approved for uberXL or UberSUV, please let us know here. We'll review the trip fare and make any necessary adjustments.

As you see from the bold statement above, this is true if you are an UberX driver who took more than 4 pax. It doesn't say you must be an UberX and uberXL driver. It only say UberX, or uberXL or uberSUV.

In an OR statement you can be one or both. Uber requires you to be both only which is false according to what they wrote.

#6 ·
How bad is it to get one of those? I had a pax from out of town that i actually drove twice in one day. They were from the midwest and not used to Seattle traffic. They got mad about the Seahawks/rush hour traffic on I5 and retaliated by raising an issue in literally every single category for both times I got them even though it doesnt make sense. They said my car is messy even though it's brand new, spotless, and I had even detailed it that morning so there wasn't even a mote of dust, let alone a mess .Never had a single one of those before... only positive comments... and my rating is at 4.87. No big deal? Should I worry about that? Is this going to effect me?

#7 ·
For the fare they pay uber and the passengers do not deserve a newer car actually uber and lyft do not have the right to tell drivers which cars to drive.
The problem is they are finding drivers who are willing to dance to their tune. What i dont get is i drove for 9 hours made $130 minus the 23% and gas money i was left with $58 i quit but there are people who throng to be a driver.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.