• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Rider Feedback Issues is a JOKE!

afrojoe824

Are these pax being serious?

I have a 4.88 rating and nothing but positive comments. People said it was smooth and comfortable ride. Then these Issues that were reported. These pax will do anything for a free ride. It's frustrating.

dumb report.JPG

But then the comments and my overall rating says these reports are stupid!
fb1.JPG
fb2.JPG
fb3.JPG
fb5.JPG

afrojoe824

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It totally is. At 4.93 right now and have a bunch of attitude notices. Lol ok. Sure. View attachment 48989
I just checked and gave a ride to my co-worker! sure enough it's on the app after the ride.

It tells you to rate your driver. You select the number of stars. right below it it says " navigation, safety, cleanliness, professionalism, other"....

NO FREAKING EXPLANATION OF WHAT THOSE OPTIONS ARE! So any dummy rider will select those options thinking they're rating you 5 stars

Jbeck

I just checked and gave a ride to my co-worker! sure enough it's on the app after the ride.

It tells you to rate your driver. You select the number of stars. right below it it says " navigation, safety, cleanliness, professionalism, other"....

NO FREAKING EXPLANATION OF WHAT THOSE OPTIONS ARE! So any dummy rider will select those options thinking they're rating you 5 stars
Dumb. So some could confuse with something good.

Just Another Uber Drive

I think you nailed it.

agtg

Middle-management schemes abound with Uber.

Just Another Uber Drive

Here's proof it's stupid!!

View attachment 48994

And. Now look at my report. They all increased by an increment of 1. So uber is asking what went well. Rider selects all of it and now my "reports" go up.

View attachment 48995
Ugh... Uber. Everything that is liked is registered as a complaint. Nice clean car and friendliness turns into dirty car and bad attitude. Safe driving turns in to dangerous driving.

smh

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T New Jersey 24
Bobbyk5487 Complaints 42
Tony JACKSON Chicago 22