Rider feedback is horseshit

Rider feedback so stupid any of the Riders can lie can't wait till I start my real job next month this is the stuff I'm sick of
1.short trips
2.customers requesting rides unsafe spot next to a fire hydrant all red
3.no tips
4.Rider requesting Uber with a baby with no car seat wtf
5.had a customer want to move some boxes out of his houses that would fill up my whole car wtf I'm not a mover
6.customers are never satisfied
7.I'll never offer water or ever open the door for a customer fu$k at 1.00 a mile
8.find a real job uber is a joke

Attachments

Huberis

Rider feedback so stupid any of the Riders can lie can't wait till I start my real job next month this is the stuff I'm sick of
1.short trips
3.no tips
5.had a customer want to move some boxes out of his houses that would fill up my whole car wtf I'm not a mover
7.I'll never offer water or ever open the door for a customer fu$k at 1.00 a mile
Well, at least you have a plan and are able to see the light of day. If you weren't sick of that stuff...... that'd be something to worry about.

Another Uber Driver

We (Charlotte drivers) don't get feedback. I used to want it. lol

Uber does not send a weekly report card to Charlotte drivers? I get two: one for Uber Taxi, one for UberX. Usually, my UberX ratings are slightly better, but, the past two weeks, my Uber Taxi ratings have been better.

It can be, the only 1 star I think I ever got was because I chuckled at two chicks who were making fun of their fat friend who had to stop to pick up three pizzas and two bags of chips.

For the most part it has been fine, I have a 4.87 rating and although most of the time I give a five, I will also give a lower rating to rude people. 90% of my customers are great though, it's that 10% that makes you think about turning in your card.

RockinEZ

Regardless of my good weekly report status. I am still going broke driving for Uber.
I have a new job, but am still leveraging my car maintenance to make a few more bucks while I wait for my first paycheck from my new job.

If you really want to get mad, Google "Should you tip your Uber driver?" and see what the public feels about us. They are as bad as Uber.

Score every pax that does not tip a maximum of 4. Don't pick up pax with a low score.
They will get the idea eventually.

Jam Val

Uber does not send a weekly report card to Charlotte drivers? I get two: one for Uber Taxi, one for UberX. Usually, my UberX ratings are slightly better, but, the past two weeks, my Uber Taxi ratings have been better.
Nope. I think it's kill my desire to drive if I had to read negative BS

JLA

1.short trips
3.no tips
Did they really suggest you open the doors for the Pax? Yeah, I'm sure all those folks getting to and from their bus stops will really appreciate that kind of first class experience. LOL

uberdriver

What ?? In the image you posted about Uber's guidance on how to get better ratings, it says "Press END TRIP as soon as you drop the rider off, or if you make a mistake on your route ".

So Uber advocates that you leave the passenger with no real insurance coverage because you missed a turn ? Gee whiz.....

turbovator

1.short trips
3.no tips
Über's star rating system is one of Uber's best tools in thier quest to munipulate drivers. The THREAT & FEAR of deactivation keeps the drivers minds out of focus from realization that Uber driving is a total scam. The rating system would be laughable if it wasn't so insane to start with. It reminds me of my kindergarten days when if you were a good little dobee you got a gold star.

Last edited:

RockinEZ

How could you have a 5 star rating when not all of your ratings were 5 star?
I thought you were joking when I read this last night an left a flippant reply. Then I realized you may not understand how to average.

The sample size is 63
It is stated that 61 of that sample set were = 5
Mulitply 61 x 5 = 305

We can assume that the remaining two scores of the sample set were 4
Multiply 2 x 4 = 8

305 + 8 = 313

Divide by the sample size... so 313/63 = 4.968
Round off to = 4.97
Round off to the nearest integer =5

That is how averaging works comatose blonde in a hospital bed.

uberdriver

I thought you were joking when I read this last night an left a flippant reply. Then I realized you may not understand how to average.

The sample size is 63
It is stated that 61 of that sample set were = 5
Mulitply 61 x 5 = 305

We can assume that the remaining two scores of the sample set were 4
Multiply 2 x 4 = 8

305 + 8 = 313

Divide by the sample size... so 313/63 = 4.968
Round off to = 4.97
Round off to the nearest integer =5

That is how averaging works comatose blonde in a hospital bed.
Great explaining of basic math. I think they teach that stuff in like 4th grade. Which confirms that many Uber drivers need to go back to primary school math to actually understand how little, if any, money they are really earning....:wink:

On a more serious note, the conclusion from the above is that the rating they tell you in the weekly report is rounded to the nearest decimal place (by the way the rounding in your report is nearest decimal place, not nearest integer; otherwise anybody with 4.50 or more would show up as 5). However, I get the impression that the rating shown to passengers after they are matched with a driver is not rounded to the nearest decimal place, but just cut off at one decimal place. In other words any driver having a 4.70 to 4.79 would show as a 4.7 to the passenger. What is your experience about it ? (question for all of you out there....)