Rider feedback B.S.

Don_J

So I got my first rider feedback complaint.

1st, does anyone know when someone does this, does it show up immediately on our app? I'm just curious since the guy I dropped off right before was pretty "cool" in the sense we had a good convo and nothing weird happened along the way.

Anyways the complaint was about how clean my car was. Granted I didn't get a car wash that day or the day before, but I always at least take it to a do it yourself place once or twice a week. When I do Uber, I always dust everything off including the floor mats.

I did a once around when I was done that day and besides the normal trail of foot debris, I couldn't even tell the car was that dirty at all.

Just needed to rant, it has bugged the sh i t out of me for some reason. Loser passengers :mad::biggrin:

goneubering

I wouldn't worry about it. I think Uber delays the rider comments so we don't know who it was but I've never seen proof of that.

Getinmycar

It's delayed. Remember you are dealing with the public, you are never going to please everyone. There are people out there living a miserable life who take pleasure in doing lame shit to others! Also, take into consideration you are a "partner" with a VERY lame company and disregard their Bull*!#* ratings...

Uncle-not-Ant

You will eventually see the pattern of passanger type/location and ratings drop.

My ratings were divebombing, then I stopped picking up certain areas and my ratings leveled off and have climbed.

South Central rate low if you don't look like the paxhole.

Certain tech areas, I skip any lower rated ping because I found these IT paxholes make you wait, try controlling every turn, (like to sit up front), and always rate the driver down. They used to make us wait the whole 5 minutes before finaly coming out, but now just 2 minutes waiting because they are Cheap-A's that only want to use the free wait time up. The new 45-50 Cents in charges now gets their A's to the curb in 2 minutes instead of 5 minutes.

After thousands and thousands of rides, the rider rating patterns become apperant.

Last edited:

RogerJS

Always could be a different uber .. pax screw up now and then and mistakenly enter the info for the wrong car

tunaskeet

1st, does anyone know when someone does this, does it show up immediately on our app? I'm just curious since the guy I dropped off right before was pretty "cool" in the sense we had a good convo and nothing weird happened along the way.

Anyways the complaint was about how clean my car was. Granted I didn't get a car wash that day or the day before, but I always at least take it to a do it yourself place once or twice a week. When I do Uber, I always dust everything off including the floor mats.

I did a once around when I was done that day and besides the normal trail of foot debris, I couldn't even tell the car was that dirty at all.

Just needed to rant, it has bugged the sh i t out of me for some reason. Loser passengers :mad::biggrin:
Lol I haven't washed my car in a month the outside looks like complete trash , but the inside is on point , Been doing it that way for about three months no complaints , you just got that one pax that was gonna complain about anything,

Uncle-not-Ant

I keep my car immaculate (washed/vacumed 3 times a week) with spotless upholstry etc. But I get very few clean car comments and mediocer overall ratings.

However, I had a filthy Hertz rental for a few weeks, with nasty perma-stained seats. Didn't wash it once in three weeks. Only could drive Lyft because it was a Hetz/Lyft rental.

With the disgusting rental car my ratings went to a strong 5 Stars. I accepted every ping trying to score the free rental. My ratings only dropped down from 5.0 after I returned to my clean personal car.

Who knows, maybe the ratings are manipulated based on acceptance rate.

Last edited:

joetheuberdriver

Were you driving in LB

Don_J

Thanks for the replies! I just thought it was funny since it was my 1st complaint and didn't think it was warranted. I can understand how some full timers just cant stand most of these passenger's. I just think its a human issue. My full time job I deal with nurses... You would think they got their crap together, hell no. I don't even know how some of them put on their shoes in the morning and remember how to walk.

Duckling

Unbelievable. The guy that singed me up said a similar thing happened to him. He was also pissed, and he took pictures of his car and sent them to Uber. Not sure if it helped him out though.
That was a 5 star comment lol.
I was like O_O?

Dwyck

I dont wash my car much, all i do is clean all four windows in n outside and vacuum. I gotten go reviews, and clean car compliments.

MissEeee

Just needed to rant, it has bugged the sh i t out of me for some reason. Loser passengers :mad::biggrin:[/QUOTE]

I switched to lift last week and have a hertz rental.
In two days I went from 5 to 4.88 and have no idea why. Great passengers, friendly upbeat convos.
What the heck.
And why does Lyft only show you one comment a day? I really liked reading my pax comments on Uber.

Adieu

I keep my car immaculate (washed/vacumed 3 times a week) with spotless upholstry etc. But I get very few clean car comments and mediocer overall ratings.

However, I had a filthy Hertz rental for a few weeks, with nasty perma-stained seats. Didn't wash it once in three weeks. Only could drive Lyft because it was a Hetz/Lyft rental.

With the disgusting rental car my ratings went to a strong 5 Stars. I accepted every ping trying to score the free rental. My ratings only dropped down from 5.0 after I returned to my clean personal car.

Who knows, maybe the ratings are manipulated based on acceptance rate.

Dont wash your car in socal.

waste of time in areas as dirty as LA and OC (for some odd reason, SNA area has far worse air quality and MUCH more particulates than LAX).

Wax and wipe down with moist microfiber.... quick detailing spray every couple weeks or so