Rider Compliments: Badges and Extras

_hopeless

Helloooo again!

This is like my third week of driving and I've received like '8 Excellent Service' and '3 Great Conversation' badges and 3 nice compliments which I'm totally stoked asf on. Now I was just curious to see if anyone has received any of the other badges? 'Awesome music, cool car, entertaining driver, top extras etc'....

My friend recommended I offer the usual water and lollies for passengers but I've heard some pax say they would never accept treats from an uber driver incase they're laced with something (lol, which is fair). So I was just wondering what everyone else does? Is it beneficial for your rating or a waste of time and money?

Thanks!

ST DYMPHNA son

Helloooo again!

This is like my third week of driving and I've received like '8 Excellent Service' and '3 Great Conversation' badges and 3 nice compliments which I'm totally stoked asf on. Now I was just curious to see if anyone has received any of the other badges? 'Awesome music, cool car, entertaining driver, top extras etc'....

My friend recommended I offer the usual water and lollies for passengers but I've heard some pax say they would never accept treats from an uber driver incase they're laced with something (lol, which is fair). So I was just wondering what everyone else does? Is it beneficial for your rating or a waste of time and money?

Thanks!
...Hi Neil...

Yulli Yung

Helloooo again!

Thanks!
Like, ...... Really????!!!!

Silk Singh

Helloooo again!

Thanks!
You have to offer chocolate if you want a really excellent rating talking 4.99s and any kids give at least 2 your rating will go through the roof.

Best part it is a tax right off. I go through a least 3 packs a day, flakes are the best.

Good luck and safe driving.

tigermanmantiger5

You have to offer chocolate if you want a really excellent rating talking 4.99s and any kids give at least 2 your rating will go through the roof.

Best part it is a tax right off. I go through a least 3 packs a day, flakes are the best.

Good luck and safe driving.
Not 100% tax right off. Ask your accountant. Here we go again. The belief of the tax right off business model.

Golfer

As a one month newbie I understand how she feels when first started, it’s nothing about trying to irritate others here, please don’t be such cynical or hostile when someone posting positively like this.
Well Vic I see where you are coming from , but the point is , uber badges are wortless, I collect Legacy Badges , $ 10. Money goes to a good cause , and look nice pinned to dash mat , many returned soldiers comment on them ,
Remember this come Legacy week
Uber badges are worthless
Legacy Badges, although you may not be able trade them for goods , have an inherent / intrinsic value :smiles:
Looking at them makes me feel better , than looking at the con job uber badges ,
To our poster ," hopeless " uber will offer you many plausible incentives , some border on " scams" ( for the want of a better word )
While I'm here and you are both new to this caper ,
Also do not , I repeat do not be concerned when your "ratings " drop ,
It's Just part of their game :smiles: they play.

tigermanmantiger5

Says someone who has absolutely no idea
Wrong again. When you state no idea well that is just plain silly. My apologies you stated absolutely no idea. Whats the difference hot shot?No substance or fact or truth form you once again.
So in your years of experience carting people around town lets look at the chocs tax deductions. So if you buy $20 bucks of chocolate to use in the car you really think you will get $20 bucks off your tax bill.????
If that was the case then everyone before tax time would be buying up big so they reduce tax.
I cant remember if it was the magnificent beep or yourself but if you cant be reasonable on this forum find somewhere else to spruik you ill informed statements.
You are Wrong once again Mr Pattern.

Nod73

Wrong again. When you state no idea well that is just plain silly. My apologies you stated absolutely no idea. Whats the difference hot shot?No substance or fact or truth form you once again.
So in your years of experience carting people around town lets look at the chocs tax deductions. So if you buy $20 bucks of chocolate to use in the car you really think you will get $20 bucks off your tax bill.????
If that was the case then everyone before tax time would be buying up big so they reduce tax.
I cant remember if it was the magnificent beep or yourself but if you cant be reasonable on this forum find somewhere else to spruik you ill informed statements.
You are Wrong once again Mr Pattern.
Ahhhhhh the joys of explaining to a simpleton..

Once again, if depends on what percentage you allocate the car to the business in the case of car deductions, who cares about the miniscule amount for water and mints. It is the car tax deductions that count. But what would I know.. only have two other businesses.

Vehicle expense tax deductions can and do make a massive difference if you are smart about it.

Golfer

I received a badge for
being a dumbass taking people around for virtually nothing
That' a new one 007 could be quite rare too, I'd keep it in a safe place :smiles:
Mr Galt might try to swap a hundred great conversations for that one.
Watch him he's from S.A. can' trust ' em:cool:

Hugh G

I never paid much attention to the badges.

One slow day while waiting 2 hours for a ping and out of curiosity, I checked and saw this:

Deactiviation in Process.jpg

I reached out to my partner and I was given a 3 month probation on the condition that I agree to give Uber a 50% Commission.

I love my job !

tigermanmantiger5

Ahhhhhh the joys of explaining to a simpleton..

Once again, if depends on what percentage you allocate the car to the business in the case of car deductions, who cares about the miniscule amount for water and mints. It is the car tax deductions that count. But what would I know.. only have two other businesses.

Vehicle expense tax deductions can and do make a massive difference if you are smart about it.
Good to see your starting to think about what you post. 100% is your task for the day to back up your statements. Its also good to see members giving this business and other businesses a good go. You state you have 2 other businesses. Obviously one must be doing better than the other.
You stated massive difference with tax deductions. Just think about that for a second.

Golfer

I never paid much attention to the badges.

One slow day while waiting 2 hours for a ping and out of curiosity, I checked and saw this:

I reached out to my partner and I was given a 3 month probation on the condition that I agree to give Uber a 50% Commission.

I love my job !
If this is a joke Hugh , I don' t get , it
If it's not a joke I still don't get it !:wink:

Last edited by a moderator: