Ride share vs pay-day loan

UberGeo

Employee and hourly rate + commission, or Mile/minutes.

It is a shame that we can drive and not make a minimum guaranteed wage(after gas/wear and tear/insurance) the plus commission (surge/boost/other incentives). Better still if they really only took the 20/25%, we would be a lot better off.

I pull and $8-16/hr, not including wear/tear, gas, etc. I tell folks... Ride share is like a pay-day loan.

Robert finnly

Unless your bobby. I gotta put him.on ignore on here, not cause i dont like him or think hes awesome but because seeing how much he makes a day drives me crazy!!!

I just dont get how hes making 1500-2500 a week in so few hours.. i work 50 hours and im making $450 to $550 after gas bleh

bobby747

please put me on ignore. i have never meant a driver like you in 9000 rides soon and over 3 years. you are bad luck. i work my ass off maybe you should try it one day. no one gives me anything...2500 a week is 130k a yr i dont come close to that....never will i reply to you. i will ignore u starting now

UberGeo

please put me on ignore. i have never meant a driver like you in 9000 rides soon and over 3 years. you are bad luck. i work my ass off maybe you should try it one day. no one gives me anything...2500 a week is 130k a yr i dont come close to that....never will i reply to you. i will ignore u starting now
lol...

This week mainly Saturday and Sunday, I made...
Lyft $139, 11hr online, 16 rides
Uber $500, 27hr online, 43 rides

$639, 38hr, 59 rides, 5hrs sleep Sunday,
Drove Sat from 5pm - Sun 9am, then Sun 11am - 8pm

Have up on doing only boost... Need to make up for last month driving missed.

Almost line Erin Express for me, but my heart wasn't in it... I was just are the money. No big boost, but few long trips.

Unless your bobby. I gotta put him.on ignore on here, not cause i dont like him or think hes awesome but because seeing how much he makes a day drives me crazy!!!

I just dont get how hes making 1500-2500 a week in so few hours.. i work 50 hours and im making $450 to $550 after gas bleh
Bobby is good experienced and willing to work hard change...
that work smart. I respect that. He is one to learn from and to get an honest opinion from. From him you will not get BS.