Ride Share Driver Study $4k

nash801

Virginia Tech Transportation Institute is conducting a research study in San Francisco, Ca.
Compensation: $300 each month of participation up to 12 months.
$100 one-time bonus for first 20 drivers to sign up and have their vehicles installed (cameras).

Must be a US citizen.
Must drive a 2008 model or newer, for Uber &/or Lyft.
Your identity and data will be kept strictly confidential.
Phone: 540-231-2308
Link:

http://www.vtti.vt.edu/ridesharestudy2.sf

Last edited:

emmhope

Looks like you drove the same guy I had a few months back lol why are you posting for him ?

Uberantman

Let me get this straight...

$200 to install/uninstall their system,
$300/month for 12 months of testing,
$25/month for trip logs sheets,

...all for a "total possible maximum" of $3,800?

Sounds like uber math to me.
I'll have to do further research and call their tech support in the Philippines later and see if I can get a straight answer.

nash801

Let me get this straight...

$200 to install/uninstall their system,
$300/month for 12 months of testing,
$25/month for trip logs sheets,

...all for a "total possible maximum" of $3,800?

Sounds like uber math to me.
I'll have to do further research and call their tech support in the Philippines later and see if I can get a straight answer.
It's not Philippines.
All you have to do 1x per month is upload 1 week pay statement for $25 each time

Last edited:

Uberdancer

Disinformation is intentionally false or misleading information that is spread in a calculated way to deceive target audiences. The English word, which did not appear in dictionaries until the late-1980s, is a translation of the Russian дезинформация, transliterated as dezinformatsiya. Disinformation is different from misinformation, which is information that is unintentionally false. Misinformation can be used to define disinformation — where disinformation is misinformation that is purposefully and intentionally disseminated in order to deceive.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinformation

nash801

I just arrived for install in sfo near tnc lot.
This project is about distracted driving in ride share. Virginia tech institute has provided stats in past on safety/dangers of cell phone use or texting while driving.
They don't record audio (so i can cuss all i want). They don't record pax, only visually when they are outside the car. It's mostly recording the driver and data is erased.
They said it's ok if i pick my nose, haha, as they've seen it all.
They've been collecting this research all over the world.
So if you want the $4k
Contact 540 231 2308

Last edited:

Blue Poodle

I just arrived for install in sfo near tnc lot. It's same location as gm cruise self drive cars research facility BUT NOT AFFILIATED.
This $4000 research project is about distracted driving in self driving. Virginia tech institute has provided stats in past on safety/dangers of cell phone use or texting while driving.
They don't record audio (so i can cuss all i want). They don't record pax, only visually when they are outside the car. It's mostly recording the driver and data is erased.
They said it's ok if i pick my nose. They've seen it all.
They've been collecting this research all over the world. Sf bay area late to the game as they had difficulty locating an install facility.
So if you want the $4000
Contact 540 231 2308

Rrading your other thread, did you sell your UP account, bro? If so, can you get us in on that action?

Uberdancer

bro
brō/

noun
informal
noun: bro; plural noun: bros

1. 1.
    short for brother.
    "his baby bro"
    • Brother (used before a first name when referring in writing to a member of a religious order of men).
      symbol: Bro.; adjective: Bro.
      "Bro. Felix"
  2. 2.
    NORTH AMERICAN
    a male friend (often used as a form of address).
    "they'd never choose a girl over their bros"
    • a young man, especially one who socializes primarily with his male peers and enjoys lively, unintellectual pursuits.
      "shirtless bros with plaid shorts throwing frisbees"

Fuuuber

IMG_0619.jpg
IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg
I just arrived for install in sfo near tnc lot. It's same location as gm cruise self drive cars research facility BUT NOT AFFILIATED.
This $4000 research project is about distracted driving in self driving. Virginia tech institute has provided stats in past on safety/dangers of cell phone use or texting while driving.
They said it's ok if i pick my nose. They've seen it all.
They've been collecting this research all over the world. Sf bay area late to the game as they had difficulty locating an install facility.
So if you want the $4000
Contact 540 231 2308