Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Ride from Local Walgreens to Motel less than a mile long

Pay 
1K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  ctdude6969 
#1 ·
Thought some of you would enjoy this.

Attachments

See less See more
#20 ·
No, I'm not a pro member because I don't have the 85% Acc. rate from when I was declining a lot of ride in the summer
FYI - Acceptance rate (and Cancellation rate) are based just on the past 30 days. Tallies from declined and accepted rides (and cancelled rides) roll off after 30 days. So, Acceptance and Cancellation ratings are both pretty quick/easy to fix (if you want to).

#8 ·
Oh wow, that's how it works? I've been doing it wrong this whole time.
Indeed. You have a acceptance rate below 85% which essentially means you are leaving money on the table. Maybe one has been doing it wrong this whole time by taking other drivers sloppy seconds?

Luckily you accepted some rides otherwise you'd just be driving or sitting in your car letting rides literally pass you by.

#9 ·
This summer was what messed with my acceptance rating, otherwise I'm near 100% and working my way to that 85%.

I don't take anyone's sloppy seconds, bro. But I guess you know how to do that, both on the clock for U/L, and at home for free (that's not hair gel).

#11 ·
More than 50% of the rides in New Orleans are like that !
Hotel to Bourbon street.
Bourbon street to Hotel.
A mile.
2 miles.
Less.

But . . . as Evidenced from a day ago
I cant really blame them !

SEE WHY I SAY STOPPING TO TAKE AN UBER SELFIE CAN GET ME KILLED HERE !

I WAS NOT JOKING !

Attachments

#14 ·
More than 50% of the rides in New Orleans are like that !
Hotel to Bourbon street.
Bourbon street to Hotel.
A mile.
2 miles.
Less.

But . . . as Evidenced from a day ago
I cant really blame them !

SEE WHY I SAY STOPPING TO TAKE AN UBER SELFIE CAN GET ME KILLED HERE !

I WAS NOT JOKING !
Uber made more money than you, that should be unacceptable!
Nope. To quote Lyftuber100. I should accept ride, take the trip, and cash in (and then shut up!). $3, woo hoo, I'll be rolling in the Benjamins. Who lives in a world where gasoline, vehicle depreciation, vehicle maintenance, and time management, amongst other things, exist? Lmfao!

#18 ·
I'm assuming to weed them out for future trips?

It was like a month ago now but I can remember that trip clear as day. Customer smoked her cigarette up until opening my door (I had to air the car out on the highway, windows open, and febreeze for 10 minutes after). No tip, crap $3 trip. I guess I'm still too nice and also somewhat gun shy, yes, even at this point, because the one time I rated a crap passenger who was a pompous jerk and purpously slammed my doors a 1 star, he in turn noticed and rated me a one star. I guess I'm just nervous of more one star ratings, otherwise I'd rate more passengers a 2 or 1.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.