Ride Count Saturdays

Steve_from_SanJose

43 need to get to 90 too many long rides here in the South Bay its getting ridiculous not gonna allow it this weekend good news is that surge is up along with Traffic which sucks.

Good luck everybody else!

Aharm

im at 83.

95% acceptance though. and only 6 cancellations lol, uber should thank me for my services really...

where you at mr john doe?

Strange Fruit

0 for the weekend. Less than enough M-Th for the bonus since I took Monday off and tolerated too many long trips this week. Probably won't make the weekend bonus since 55 trips is a lot to do. (I don't do 12 hour shifts. I don't believe in the new 60 hour work week our lord & master corporate bosses expect of the current citizenry, so don't tell me 55 trips is possible in two days, except when one gets lucky two days straight with a bunch of short trips and stacked pool chains.)
God, I miss PDP, it's made me bitter every time I think of trip totals. So bitter that when I had a pool rider cancel during her trip last week (accidentally, she said), while we already had another rider, so I got no credit for the trip count, and the fare was the same either way cuz they pay us the same no matter how many people are in the car. I just had to work a little longer to get one more trip that night, but I wrote to support anyway to tell them to give me one more trip, just to see what would have happened if I didn't bother to take the extra trip to get my 60. Ten replies later, and I only got nonsensical replies, mostly saying "you had the correct fare for this trip", as well as a few adjustments. None of them read that I wanted the trip count and never mentioned the fare. Sooooo bitter that I actually wrote back each time to see if it was even possible to get it changed. On the plus side, I started a trip this week that I ended up not doing because it was long. Since you can't cancel anymore, I had to drive around the corner, then say "I want to refund my rider", while they get to rate me cuz on their app would be a completed ride at the minimum fare. This was fixed later on in my trip fare history, but they left the trip on my trip count. I just checked to make sure this is accurate. It didn't go down after they changed that trip to canceled. So when you get one of those long trips, then tell them you won't be taking it, you actually get credit toward your trip count. This probably won't last long, but live it up while it does.
Does everyone's ride bonus stats box say 50% acceptance rate required this weekend? Mine does. Do you guys know about this stat box? Clicking on "view all promotions" or the promotions box in the earnings screen, then you click on the one for Monday or Friday that says "Drive ##trips, make $### extra. It has how many trips you completed/total needed, your current acceptance rate, as well as the required rate. It's a nice little feature I discovered a few weeks ago. Mine says 50% this weekend, when it's always been 75%. The acceptance rate counter is usually surprisingly up to the hour or even minute. I've checked it with my own numbers and calculator, and it's usually up to like the most current ride, or at least only 1 or 2 behind. In other words, if you're riding close to the lowest rate, you can rely on this number to be accurate.
Those of you enviable bastards who get PDP have nothing to say about this, or maybe you have your own stat box for the whole week, probably on Monday. (I don't really hate, but you know how it is, I might kill one of you if I could take your PDP.) We can do 100-120 trips by Friday 4am and it means nothing more than $25-$245, then start again at 0 for a weekend bonus that requires almost as many trips in 3 days as the M-Th offer. M-Th/F-Su=63/57, or 60/55. I do 80 trips M-Th, I still have to do 55 trips in the next 3 days to get the rest of the week's bonus amount, which is usually less than or around $350. And I've been a full time UberX driver for almost 3 years now, reliably being a part of a reliable quality Uber experience.:frown: Whereas you can use the entire week to do that 100-120 trips and get $350 or $500. After having PDP since almost the beginning of the year, they took it away from me when PD1 started, or whatever it's called now. I guess now it's our "unique, new & improved personal bonus offer". Oh yea, they had the audacity to call it "new & improved" when they introduced it. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

6%;3htî

0 for the weekend. Less than enough M-Th for the bonus since I took Monday off and tolerated too many long trips this week. Probably won't make the weekend bonus since 55 trips is a lot to do. (I don't do 12 hour shifts. I don't believe in the new 60 hour work week our lord & master corporate bosses expect of the current citizenry, so don't tell me 55 trips is possible in two days, except when one gets lucky two days straight with a bunch of short trips and stacked pool chains.)
God, I miss PDP, it's made me bitter every time I think of trip totals. So bitter that when I had a pool rider cancel during her trip last week (accidentally, she said), while we already had another rider, so I got no credit for the trip count, and the fare was the same either way cuz they pay us the same no matter how many people are in the car. I just had to work a little longer to get one more trip that night, but I wrote to support anyway to tell them to give me one more trip, just to see what would have happened if I didn't bother to take the extra trip to get my 60. Ten replies later, and I only got nonsensical replies, mostly saying "you had the correct fare for this trip", as well as a few adjustments. None of them read that I wanted the trip count and never mentioned the fare. Sooooo bitter that I actually wrote back each time to see if it was even possible to get it changed. On the plus side, I started a trip this week that I ended up not doing because it was long. Since you can't cancel anymore, I had to drive around the corner, then say "I want to refund my rider", while they get to rate me cuz on their app would be a completed ride at the minimum fare. This was fixed later on in my trip fare history, but they left the trip on my trip count. I just checked to make sure this is accurate. It didn't go down after they changed that trip to canceled. So when you get one of those long trips, then tell them you won't be taking it, you actually get credit toward your trip count. This probably won't last long, but live it up while it does.
Does everyone's ride bonus stats box say 50% acceptance rate required this weekend? Mine does. Do you guys know about this stat box? Clicking on "view all promotions" or the promotions box in the earnings screen, then you click on the one for Monday or Friday that says "Drive ##trips, make $### extra. It has how many trips you completed/total needed, your current acceptance rate, as well as the required rate. It's a nice little feature I discovered a few weeks ago. Mine says 50% this weekend, when it's always been 75%. The acceptance rate counter is usually surprisingly up to the hour or even minute. I've checked it with my own numbers and calculator, and it's usually up to like the most current ride, or at least only 1 or 2 behind. In other words, if you're riding close to the lowest rate, you can rely on this number to be accurate.
Those of you enviable bastards who get PDP have nothing to say about this, or maybe you have your own stat box for the whole week, probably on Monday. (I don't really hate, but you know how it is, I might kill one of you if I could take your PDP.) We can do 100-120 trips by Friday 4am and it means nothing more than $25-$245, then start again at 0 for a weekend bonus that requires almost as many trips in 3 days as the M-Th offer. M-Th/F-Su=63/57, or 60/55. I do 80 trips M-Th, I still have to do 55 trips in the next 3 days to get the rest of the week's bonus amount, which is usually less than or around $350. And I've been a full time UberX driver for almost 3 years now, reliably being a part of a reliable quality Uber experience.:frown: Whereas you can use the entire week to do that 100-120 trips and get $350 or $500. After having PDP since almost the beginning of the year, they took it away from me when PD1 started, or whatever it's called now. I guess now it's our "unique, new & improved personal bonus offer". Oh yea, they had the audacity to call it "new & improved" when they introduced it. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
talk too much to understand. please push "enter" to create new paragraph breather