1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Ride cancel

Discussion in 'Los Angeles & Orange County' started by Optimus Uber, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Optimus Uber

Optimus Uber

Driving:
    UberLUX
    not sure of this has been out a while or not but there's a new option on the cancel menu called capacity cancel. If 5 show up for a 4 passenger car you can cancel and get your cancel fee. Don't have to wait five minutes.

Might be late to the game on this one. But I didn't see it posted here. Good to know uber is doing something about can't we squeeze one more in.

2. LA#1x3

LA#1x3

Driving:
    UberX
    I have not tried it yet, but r u sure if u press that last option ull get 5$. I think I pressed it accidently couple times but didn't notice if I got any money. I'll look into that next time I see 6 girls walking tword my car lol

Optimus Uber likes this.
  3. Ot1

Ot1

I saw it a while ago

LA#1x3 and Optimus Uber like this.
  4. Optimus Uber

Optimus Uber

Driving:
    UberLUX
    Worked for me today.

UBERZERKER and Bdott like this.
  5. GolferLA

GolferLA

Driving:
    UberPLUS
    I've been paid several times. Make sure to write a mail to Uber "Issue with Rider".

TransporterX likes this.
  6. Lol that was a short break. Don't worry about the Bison, welcome back man.

7. Gretzky

Gretzky

8. Optimus! Where r you been bro....we missed you....glad you are back........

9. He never left man. We're all stuck here in Hotel California.

soonsoon likes this.
  10. XUberMike

XUberMike

Driving:
    UberX
    I'm waiting on the seedy sleazeball cancel otherwise we may need a new choice of:
    "I might have been involved in a crime," it can go right below I had a problem with the fare.

11. soonsoon

soonsoon

Driving:
    UberX
    Yeah I saw that option couple weeks ago. "overcapacity" or something like that. I pressed it by mistake couple times cancelling but never saw cancellation fee. I thought maybe it was an option for Pool. i.e. trunk full of luggage to airport can't take second rider in case they have luggage. I don't know...just speculating.

GeladaMate likes this.
  12. Realityshark

Realityshark

Whenever I see too many people, food in their hands or any of a number of things I don't let in my car, I drive around the corner, wait 5 minutes, hit no show and get paid.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    GeladaMate likes this.