Rich people coming down to earth a bit?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Perspective.
Homeless people think a gas station employee is rich.
No they don’t? I know some homeless people, do you? Many know more about life experience than many out there living in the Internet world. I disagree with you, respectfully. A gas station pumper is not rich in anyone’s eyes!!! Maybe the owner, come one give people more credit out there, the rich the articles is talking about at above middle class, they take first class and they go to all black tuxedo parties. Most Americans don’t experience this, ever! Even the ones who see themselves as rich compared to the homeless, when in reality they are poor compared to any millionaire out there, there’s your perspective. We’re talking about working Americans here, of which few will ever become homeless. Point being, the super rich may be coming down to earth right now, as they cat do what they are used to just paying more and doing it anyway. at least this is what the article may be trying to portray. Knicks owner James Dolan just got it. I like other people’s opinions 😃😌

ANT 7

The writer of this article is your typical leftist sympathizer. Click on his name and you'll see who he also writes for.

I'm not super rich, and while I don't need to work anymore......ever.......I also haven't learned anything from this, that I didn't know from 30 years ago staring out the cupola of my armored recce vehicle looking at the East German border from what was once called West Germany, while writing down grid square references to call in nukes strikes against during the NATO Reforger exercises.

The writer of this article is your typical leftist sympathizer. Click on his name and you'll see who he also writes for.

I'm not super rich, and while I don't need to work anymore......ever.......I also haven't learned anything from this, that I didn't know from 30 years ago staring out the cupola of my armored recce vehicle looking at the East German border from what was once called West Germany, while writing down grid square references to call in nukes strikes against during the NATO Reforger exercises.
Well, not everyone can have or ever think or conseider the experience you have. Most people don’t read enough to get the perspective or understanding you have, let alone from what you’ve said the life experience. So what do you think is best for America? Right,left, both? All I ask is if we can just get some honest people on both sides. When sympathy comes into things, it is most often doing something descent. Rich people out there need to sympathize more with poor people. Many instead see them as help, incompetent, lazy, or something beneath, which many do and it cause strife in both sides.

I’m not saying anything new. It’s been going on forever.
but this type of pandemic is causing some singularity amongst all of the human race, and with the internet and social media the whole world is noticing how similar we all are, is this on purpose or by coincidence? This is probably the first time in history That the entire world, In every crevice of the globe will know about or be aware of this disease, covid-19. Everywhere where there are humans, covid will go or people will at least hear or know about it. and it shows to a large extent how connected the world truly is. All IMO, would love to hear yours. Thanks.

TXUbering

No they don’t? I know some homeless people, do you? Many know more about life experience than many out there living in the Internet world. I disagree with you, respectfully. A gas station pumper is not rich in anyone’s eyes!!! Maybe the owner, come one give people more credit out there, the rich the articles is talking about at above middle class, they take first class and they go to all black tuxedo parties. Most Americans don’t experience this, ever! Even the ones who see themselves as rich compared to the homeless, when in reality they are poor compared to any millionaire out there, there’s your perspective. We’re talking about working Americans here, of which few will ever become homeless. Point being, the super rich may be coming down to earth right now, as they cat do what they are used to just paying more and doing it anyway. at least this is what the article may be trying to portray. Knicks owner James Dolan just got it. I like other people’s opinions 😃😌
You have to realize, @Wolfgang Faust lives in MEMEphis, where it's a constant stream of propaganda. He's been programmed to believe that all homeless people are really rich people pretending to be poor so they can game the system.

Wolfgang Faust

Well, not everyone can have or ever think or conseider the experience you have. Most people don’t read enough to get the perspective or understanding you have, let alone from what you’ve said the life experience. So what do you think is best for America? Right,left, both? All I ask is if we can just get some honest people on both sides. When sympathy comes into things, it is most often doing something descent. Rich people out there need to sympathize more with poor people. Many instead see them as help, incompetent, lazy, or something beneath, which many do and it cause strife in both sides.

I’m not saying anything new. It’s been going on forever.
but this type of pandemic is causing some singularity amongst all of the human race, and with the internet and social media the whole world is noticing how similar we all are, is this on purpose or by coincidence? This is probably the first time in history That the entire world, In every crevice of the globe will know about or be aware of this disease, covid-19. Everywhere where there are humans, covid will go or people will at least hear or know about it. and it shows to a large extent how connected the world truly is. All IMO, would love to hear yours. Thanks.
I drive private livery, black and SUV...most of my customers are wealthy. One is a developer, worth hundreds of millions. Last time I saw him, saw a new, $100K 40' party bus parked behind his offices. Asked if it was his, he said no longer...donated it to Goodwill for use with the homeless.

I know, for a fact he has given millions to local charities.

what has he personally done, himself, that matters most for the good of us all. He doesn’t realize or know the struggles you, as a driver, like having to go to the bathroom while on a shift or far away from home or long hours of driving. Peeing in a cup while on the road or the side of the road, common struggles for drivers, your boss will not really sympathize with that. Or me and my struggles or let alone any homeless person. To a homeless, a meaningless piece of plastic can mean everything, your boss will never understand that struggle, the richer you are the less you get that, unless you go and live with poor people in their environment with their tools and their struggles, the sympathy of charity is too easy and many use that as their way of feeling good not having to worry about the lower of society, it’s unfortunate but if that didn’t happen more rich people would help more people in need as they would ACTUALLY SYMPATHIZE WITH THEIR STRUGGLES rather than send them some cash and go eat a steak and lobster, most would rather donate, it would warm their hearts ♥ a bit and help us all if they truly took time to see and feel the struggles of those they are sending money to. Again these are My opinions, and I respect others opinions.

Wolfgang Faust

what has he personally done, himself, that matters most for the good of us all. He doesn’t realize or know the struggles you, as a driver, like having to go to the bathroom while on a shift or far away from home or long hours of driving. Peeing in a cup while on the road or the side of the road, common struggles for drivers, your boss will not really sympathize with that. Or me and my struggles or let alone any homeless person. To a homeless, a meaningless piece of plastic can mean everything, your boss will never understand that struggle, the richer you are the less you get that, unless you go and live with poor people in their environment with their tools and their struggles, the sympathy of charity is too easy and many use that as their way of feeling good not having to worry about the lower of society, it’s unfortunate but if that didn’t happen more rich people would help more people in need as they would ACTUALLY SYMPATHIZE WITH THEIR STRUGGLES rather than send them some cash and go eat a steak and lobster, most would rather donate, it would warm their hearts ♥ a bit and help us all if they truly took time to see and feel the struggles of those they are sending money to. Again these are My opinions, and I respect others opinions.
You pee in a cup?
Gross!

Grow up.

TheDevilisaParttimer

I find it fascinating.
Was a millionaire, now a thousandaire.
Did a construction supply start up just in time for the 2008 collapse, lost between 1.5-2M$.

Girls didn't want to do me, they wanted to do my home because they saw me as "rich".

One mans' ceiling is another mans' floor.
WG I'm not trying to down play your success but your experience is why the very low millions is usually still upper middle class and not rich.

Someone can retire from being an electrician with a 2 million net worth for example. If this person started to live lavish that 2 million would evaporate.

Lil'Lyftie

PCH in Malibu is packed today with Lambos, Ferraris and Benz convertibles. The rich taking their toys out for a spin, enjoying their tax breaks, executive compensation continuation payments, and mortgage relief on their beachfront properties. Happy that panicked politicians are keeping the poor people away from their beaches. If you drive a middle-class car through Malibu, you have a Sheriff's deputy cruiser trailing you until you safely remove yourself from the neighborhood you don't belong in.

The wealthy sure will learn quick how nice 'Social Distancing' as practiced right now is, as it keeps the peons out. Let them eat cake...

You pee in a cup?
Gross!

Grow up.
I’ve heard amazing stories out there, and if you think peeing in a cups is that gross then u haven’t heard too many Uber stories. You gotta do what you have to do out there. Especially when it comes to peeing, you’ll ruin your kidneys holding it, however,

I’m lucky there’s 24 hour dunkins all around me. Haha 😆.

Wonkytonk

PCH in Malibu is packed today with Lambos, Ferraris and Benz convertibles. The rich taking their toys out for a spin, enjoying their tax breaks, executive compensation continuation payments, and mortgage relief on their beachfront properties. Happy that panicked politicians are keeping the poor people away from their beaches. If you drive a middle-class car through Malibu, you have a Sheriff's deputy cruiser trailing you until you safely remove yourself from the neighborhood you don't belong in.

The wealthy sure will learn quick how nice 'Social Distancing' as practiced right now is, as it keeps the peons out. Let them eat cake...

The Pitchforks Are Coming… For Us Plutocrats

And what do I see in our future now?
I see pitchforks.

At the same time that people like you and me are thriving beyond the dreams of any plutocrats in history, the rest of the country—the 99.99 percent—is lagging far behind. The divide between the haves and have-nots is getting worse really, really fast. In 1980, the top 1 percent controlled about 8 percent of U.S. national income. The bottom 50 percent shared about 18 percent. Today the top 1 percent share about 20 percent; the bottom 50 percent, just 12 percent.