RI ridiculous rates

64opel

My question:how Rhode island drivers make a living?
Went to Providence today for an assignment,,and later decided to take a few trips before heading to MA
Accepted 2 pings and decided to cash out, but for my surprise I couldn't because I made only $4,77 in two trips, ?

DONALDTRUMPSHAIR

Went to Providence today for an assignment,,and later decided to take a few trips before heading to MA
Accepted 2 pings and decided to cash out, but for my surprise I couldn't because I made only $4,77 in two trips, ?

This is why @IMMA DRIVER is on here trying to sell Uber wear. He needs a side hustle to his side hustle.

IMMA DRIVER

It's ez....just get in your car, drive around, pick up people, make $130 with Uber, $60 with Lyft, hit a $10 bonus incentive like I did on Terrible Tuesday and that's $200. Do that 7 more days and you have $1400. What Uber driver in RI can't live off $1400/week in RI?
Use applied math and add these principles to the Boston Market. With Boston rates most drivers should be making between $1600 and $2,000/week

I know I said I wouldn't screen shot any longer but there were a couple jokers who called me a liar. So this was strictly for them.

Attachments

• Capture+_2019-04-24-09-24-03.png
    Capture+_2019-04-24-09-24-03.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

DONALDTRUMPSHAIR

It's ez....just get in your car, drive around, pick up people, make $130 with Uber, $60 with Lyft, hit a $10 bonus incentive like I did on Terrible Tuesday and that's $200. Do that 7 more days and you have $1400. What Uber driver in RI can't live off $1400/week in RI?
Use applied math and add these principles to the Boston Market. With Boston rates most drivers should be making between $1600 and $2,000/week

I know I said I wouldn't screen shot any longer but there were a couple jokers who called me a liar. So this was strictly for them.

$200 on Tuesday, but this required 11 hours of work.

Grind away! Dara loves you!

Mvlab

Have a life, dude. There are a lot of other nice things in it, besides UberKatz sandwich.

elcentro20

@IMMA DRIVER always shows with his earnings that it's essentially the same earnings for a RI driver working at home vs working in Boston. If he makes $200 in 10 hours and the driver going to Boston makes $300 in 10 hours it's all the same at the end when factoring in gas, commute time, etc. RI is also very affordable compared to Mass, and 200$ a day means you can pretty much live anywhere you want in the state.

IMMA DRIVER

@IMMA DRIVER always shows with his earnings that it's essentially the same earnings for a RI driver working at home vs working in Boston. If he makes $200 in 10 hours and the driver going to Boston makes $300 in 10 hours it's all the same at the end when factoring in gas, commute time, etc. RI is also very affordable compared to Mass, and 200$ a day means you can pretty much live anywhere you want in the state.

Someone who get's it.

romik12

No sandwich ?

DONALDTRUMPSHAIR

Only in this crazy ridesharing world, can a man who works hard gets ridiculed, while a man who works hard in other fields gets respected.

Working hard? Or working dumb?

Many drivers here work smarter to earn the same, but in fewer hours or hours that are better for their families.

IMMA DRIVER

Working hard? Or working dumb?

Many drivers here work smarter to earn the same, but in fewer hours or hours that are better for their families.

Quick question for you wicked smaht guy. Who do you think has to be smarter A or B?

A.) The Boston driver who drives 2 miles, makes $4.50 plus hits a $10 incentive bonus. Totaling $14.50 in 5 mins.
or
B.) The RI driver who drives the same 2 miles, makes $2.25 hits $0 in incentives. Totaling $2.25 in 5 mins.

Which of these driver's has it ez and which driver needs to work smarter to reach $100 in 3hrs? You tell me.

I think you have it backwards who needs to work smarter.

Last edited: