Inshur

Reward Eligibility and Payment

uubbeerr

As we move to an exciting new milestone as a company, we are recognizing select drivers and delivery partners with a reward to show our appreciation of their efforts.

See below for more information about eligibility and the reward payout process.

Am I eligible to receive an Appreciation Reward, and what will I get?
If you are a driver or delivery partner with an active account you are eligible for the following:

£ 80 if you have completed a minimum of 2,500 rides/deliveries as of 2019-04-07, and taken at least one trip between 2019-01-01 and 2019-04-07
£ 380 if you have completed a minimum of 5,000 rides/deliveries as of 2019-04-07, and taken at least one trip between 2019-01-01 and 2019-04-07
£ 760 if you have completed a minimum of 10,000 rides/deliveries as of 2019-04-07, and taken at least one trip between 2019-01-01 and 2019-04-07
£ 7590 if you have completed a minimum of 20,000 rides/deliveries as of 2019-04-07, and taken at least one trip between 2019-01-01 and 2019-04-07

If you are not in good standing, you may not be eligible for a reward payment.

When will I get paid?
If you are eligible for an Appreciation Reward, you can expect to be paid on 2019-04-27.

How do I receive my reward?
If you're eligible for a reward, you'll be notified by email and will see a message in your driver app inbox. If you do not drive with a fleet partner, you'll be paid the reward on 2019-04-27 and will see the amount in the following week's payment statement. If you drive with a fleet partner, they will receive the reward on 2019-04-27.

uubbeerr

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi UberLuxbod

I saw a couple of threads on this topic but when i went through all the replies and screen shots of different amounts at the time. Those threads did not make it clear why Uber is giving out this money and whats the reason behind different amounts paid to drivers. Any way i am getting nothing from Uber. So sad people who joined them in the beginning and left are not going to get anything. :frown:

Anon2014

Hi UberLuxbod

I saw a couple of threads on this topic but when i went through all the replies and screen shots of different amounts at the time. Those threads did not make it clear why Uber is giving out this money and whats the reason behind different amounts paid to drivers. Any way i am getting nothing from Uber. So sad people who joined them in the beginning and left are not going to get anything. :frown:
They are probably trying to retain drivers who have other Apps to work with. Whether this will be offered again remains to be seen.