Review CECA for a Singaporeans Singapore!

JustApplied

Yo..bro..i m wanton mee fan. My goto place is fei fei at 72 Joo Chiat Pl. Big bowl $5. Where is yours at?
Post automatically merged:

U r absolutely right! This gov treats this country like an Inc ... very profit and GDP driven ... always finding avenue to tax ppl ... so long they are paid millions annually and voted in to form the gov in every GE, nothing else matters ... ???
Come up cascading Toto Draws to recover back next subsq. wks n all the Pioneer/Merdeka/ gen.s will be delighted to q to give $$$ :sneaky:

Last edited:

Ultracraft

Perhaps we should ask the MP to work passionately for FREE in their line of duties.

We pay so much tax and yet every Singaporeans now feel the anger and fustration.

Expenses went up
Property price go up
School fees go up
Groceries go up
Rental go up
Maid price go up
Nursery price go up
Car price go up
Groceries price go up
Food price go up

And my fav wanton mee also went up to $3.50

Who will want to stand up for Singapore?
But Private Hired vehicle fare went down ... and many folks saw their salary stagnant ... the worse is, fall behind inflation and cost of living. Where is the hell of Swiss standard of living per Ex PM Goh aspired to bring Sg to reach?? ???

Last edited:

ToBeOrNotToBe

Kok Kee WT noodle located at Jurong west 505 market
Yo..bro..i m wanton mee fan. My goto place is fei fei at 72 Joo Chiat Pl. Big bowl $5. Where is yours at?

You mean the fares on GRAB. Then you need to ask the Head of Transport Mr Andrew Chan. Howmany fold of yoursalary has increase since prior joining GRAB?
But Private Hired vehicle fare went down ... and many folks saw their salary stagnant ... the worse is, fall behind inflation and cost of living. Where is the hell of Swiss standard of living per Ex PM Goh aspired to bring Sg to reach this level?? ???

Attachments

Last edited:

ToBeOrNotToBe

That are a bunch of BIG LIARS in the top management of GRAB.

Echelon the tip of Avalnche.

Kiss my Ass!
Heard grab pays well to those at the top of the echelon of their Mgmt.
They only know how to expolit drivers to make them have this salary.
But what to do. Drivers for PHV not united ones.
They keep cutting. You all still insists to drive.
I really hope they remove all incentives and lastly your Super steadys

Is this for real?
Is this indian girl conside CECA?

Last edited:

Worm

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
7B800972-0EC0-44E6-B800-217F335EC8DC.png

Dun will chance . See . This chap no remorse at all

Ultracraft

If he dropped off at Changi Business Park, he must be in IT Dept, and Backroom operation also in CBP office. Only sales and Snr Mgmt of JPM business unit In Shenton Way office.

JustApplied

Yes bro...Chennai Biz Park is IT centres for banks/fin institutions. And their server mainframes and/or BCP backups at Serangoon Nth.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Only for Indian citizens. Foreigners need not apply.
Sinkies should go and study hard and get into NUS/NTU/SMU after kena tekan for 2 yrs NS. While cecas come in and leapfrog, rob our jobs and driven by sinki PHd's

Flying to India now for further studies!

UnG

submit your particular thru ceca exchange program n get your qualified n registered with mcm, then u just study via online. there is no need to go there... :biggrin:

JustApplied

You mean now is the trend that we must send the kids to India to futher their degrees?

Issit the trend now?
Not only that, one can convert to Indian citizen, then apply OCI
(Overseas Citizenship of India
google for it), come back sinkapore and enjoy Ceca status to freely park cars in driveways, enjoy diamond priority allocation of jobs (real jobs, not Crab pings), entitled for 10 days Deepavali holidays and be driven around in Sg cheaply. Note that you will also get rebates buying bananas at Tekka.

Practising eating my curry and shaking my head nao!

Slack

Thats why it is not fair to use this degree as qualifications that compare with our local polys/unis.

Should let them take some exams if they are not from accredited poly/uni.

Not against getting foreigners in. But its about time we get more selectively now.