Review CECA for a Singaporeans Singapore!

Ultracraft

What a disgrace to JP Morgan for having such a snr executive with poor character and culture under their pay roll .... ?

ToBeOrNotToBe

When you have more foriegn talents.

Singaporean Uncles look like being a fool doing security guards.
Instead that Condo ahould employ malaysian Indians to deals with the
ABU NEH NEH

renyeo

This has been an extremely controversial thread because of the subject topic.

To ensure forummers do not run foul of the laws, I have taken the step to lock it.

Going forward, please deliberate carefully before putting up information that might cause run-ins with the authorities.

:frown::frown::frown:

Worm

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Post automatically merged:

Correction:

Ramesh Erramalli did not graduate with a Bachelor Degree from Hull or any university.

He got only a Postgraduate Diploma in Computers and Information Management at a private school Uptron ACL in India!

However, Uptron does not even have an official website. Neither is the course he did there found. Try googling “Uptron ACL” and information on it is sparse and few! We tried calling the school a few times and there was no such number or address!

With only a diploma from a dubious school in India, Ramesh found his first job as a System Administrator with Tanaka Corp in Singapore before joining J P Morgan!

Looks like Singaporeans should enroll in Uptron ACL in India if they can find it instead of our local universities!

Did MOM even bother to check if Ramesh’s postgraduate diploma is real before issuing an Employment Pass for him to work in Singapore?

Can MOM please stop sleeping and conduct a thorough check on Ramesh’s qualifications?

Do Indian graduates from Uptron ACL have the necessary qualifications and skills to work in Singapore?

Anthony Wong

This is only one of many who fool mnc and our garment to sought good employment in Sg. Abnn are good at these faking, first class

Ultracraft

It is not the first and he is not the only one ... ? Rightfully, due diligent should be performed by JP Morgan and not MoM ...

I think this foul mouth dude will be chastised and penalised by JP Morgan come Tuesday.

Last edited:

Ultracraft

Many PHV drivers here are more qualified than him.
We picked up many of this type of self entitled and arrogant FT day in day out as a PHD ...

no doubt abt this.... :biggrin:

not sure if his condo will be put on sales or not...quick to bargain it for under 1 million with an additional $10 discount...?
I suspect he didn’t buy it but rented it as I think he is on EP pass ... not even a PR ...

Last edited:

UnG

many condo r foriegners elligible these days...
any way, he has 66k monthly salary, no issue to get a bank loan for sure...n plan to profit it after 5 to 10 years staying in SG...

Ultracraft

many condo r foriegners elligible these days...
any way, he has 66k monthly salary, no issue to get a bank loan for sure...n plan to profit it after 5 to 10 years staying in SG...
It could be a fake info by Temasek Review as no one can be sure of the authenticity of the news coming from TR. I would reckon his pay should be $15-20k base per month max as a IT Director. Do remember that JP Morgan’s core business is in wealth management and not IT. Hence I doubt he draws a salary of $66k per month unless he is a Snr Director within a profit center Dept. No bank would pay an IT director $66k per month ... IT Dept in this case is a cost center of JP Morgan.

News from TR should be taken as a pinch of salt till it is verified ...

Foreign buyer of property in Sg needs to pay ABSD (currently it is 25%) on top of the standard buyer stamp duty ... not many could afford and/or willing to fork up 25% for ABSD unless one is filthy rich like James Dyson who owned two multi million dollar properties in Sg. This cooling measure in placed is to curb speculation & short term buying spree.

Last edited:

Slack

Hmmm i tot big MNCs HR do their background check quite well.

Fake cert shouldnt be happening in these Big MNCs or anyone holding EP/SP.

Worm

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There are even more Indians from India now in 2019.

Go to Changi Business Park during lunch hour.
- 80% of the professionals there are Indians
- Singaporeans are now calling it Chennai Business Park.

Marina Bay Financial Centre is now called Mumbai Financial Centre

DBS Bank is now called Delhi Bank of Singapore.

D7C23FAA-7E7F-44F3-8970-E96F10C2C58D.jpeg

ToBeOrNotToBe

It will be very scary it all shook their heads at one go!

You will undestand what i mean after looking at this video.

Why they always shook their head sideways

Last edited:

UnG

Rumor said that.fella.alidi has a.pink IC...not sure if its true...sigh...

the below said that fella.has alidi acquired a pink ic...sigh...
IMG-20191029-WA0011.jpg

Last edited:

JustApplied

Thatz so true. I remembered one pax said the banana-eaters tend to bring in one after another when banana plantations are ripe. Their HR will go bananas to explain about how that $1.5mil ceca can get that post with such a lousy degree from a dubious uni.

Ultracraft

Below is taken from the Straits Times (published 7 hours ago) -

SINGAPORE - JP Morgan, the employer of the man filmed verbally abusing a security officer at his Whampoa condominium in a viral video, has reminded its Singapore-based staff to uphold a "culture of respect" in their daily conduct.
In an internal e-mail memo on Tuesday (Oct 29) seen by The Straits Times, Mr Edmund Lee, the senior country officer of JP Morgan's Singapore offices, said: "Our people, services and commitment to integrity have made JP Morgan one of the most respected financial institutions in the world. We all have a shared responsibility for preserving and building on this strong reputation."
He did not refer to the viral video or explain why he sent the e-mail, choosing only to remind his staff: "All of us... are expected to demonstrate the highest standards, including respect and dignity for others... inside and outside of the workplace."