• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Reverse Course on DF filter in Charlotte. No more stealing money for other drivers.

dryverjohn

Received the first update, ever in favor of drivers on Uber yesterday. They are no longer going to steal money from drivers and have gone back to allowing 2 per day. I did notice that they are making the feature unavailable more, but at least our voices were heard. Sign me up for the lawsuit, I am getting that money back, plus interest and penalties. F Uber! Hopefully, CNBC reads my tweets and e-mails pre-ipo.

25rides7daysaweek

Received the first update, ever in favor of drivers on Uber yesterday. They are no longer going to steal money from drivers and have gone back to allowing 2 per day. I did notice that they are making the feature unavailable more, but at least our voices were heard. Sign me up for the lawsuit, I am getting that money back, plus interest and penalties. F Uber! Hopefully, CNBC reads my tweets and e-mails pre-ipo.
DAMNIT IM NOT GIVING THAT $6 BACK.... NEVER!!!!