Returned item rebate $15.00

Inshur

Price_action

I thought you get. $15.00 returned item rebate. But looks like it does not count if you return it to the Uber hub and has be returned directly to the customer. Customer forgot his phone and next morning informed me to return it to Uber hub in LIC. I was expecting a $15.00 rebate as customer told me she spoke to Uber and they informed about some payment. I took time and paid parking to deliver the phone to Uber hub and find out that it has to be returned directly to customer or you don’t get anything. Well you always learn something new.

FOTIMA

That sucks. you still had to drive there on your time and dime.
@Price_action Did you try the app help section of pax lost item etc..
or calling uber directly

Last edited:

Price_action

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That sucks. you still had to drive there on your time and dime.
@Price_action Did you try the app help section of pax lost item etc..
or calling uber directly
Yeah went to drop off the phone at the hub and then reminded Uber through the app about the drop off. After much to and fro with Uber rep, last conversation they mentioned since I dropped it off using a third person( Uber hub) I won’t be getting anything.

uberdonkey99

I thought you get. $15.00 returned item rebate. But looks like it does not count if you return it to the Uber hub and has be returned directly to the customer. Customer forgot his phone and next morning informed me to return it to Uber hub in LIC. I was expecting a $15.00 rebate as customer told me she spoke to Uber and they informed about some payment. I took time and paid parking to deliver the phone to Uber hub and find out that it has to be returned directly to customer or you don’t get anything. Well you always learn something new.
You are a good ant congratulations.

I am a bad ant who made 1K returning an item.

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
Lmfao, @@@@ that Uber greenlight cock sucker. Go back to your trip on the app, and file a report on the app and you will get your 15 dollars. Assuming you haven't talked to someone on the app yet.

BDJ90

Before taking a trip to the Uber office I’d rather drop off at a precinct. And yes a precinct counts for $15. It’s the safest place to drop off

Mohammed nasser

Why u guys don’t understand 15$ is cheap not worth it for me to drive all the way i always ask for 30$ up i see the miles as regular trip and the timeus i add 15 $ if not i leave it in the shop in my block corner let them come for it

uberdonkey99

Why u guys don’t understand 15$ is cheap not worth it for me to drive all the way i always ask for 30$ up i see the miles as regular trip and the timeus i add 15 $ if not i leave it in the shop in my block corner let them come for it
You should adjust the rate according to the apparent wealth of your pax.

Outside of hood pax I charge $100+ or they can come pick it up at my out of town address.