• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Return to Larger LYFT fares

Kurt Halfyard

Author
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice. And was that all in Mississauga?
This week was pretty much Mississauga/Brampton/Milton/Oakville. Some airport runs, and a lot of Mississauga to Brampton and Back again runs. (There were a fair bit of dead miles, but at ~1 cent per km, it's really only my time).

Two trips were in Toronto (because I was catching a movie at The Bloor cinema, and turned the app on afterwards (For the record: Dufferin from the 401 to Dundas; Bathurst&Dupont to WestonRd&SheppardAve.) A couple times I was downtown, but had to haul ass back to the 'Burbs with the app off due to family obligations.

Kurt Halfyard

Author
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I also found this factory in my neighborhood that has predictable (and strange) 12 hour shifts, where a number of the workers use LYFT to get home (no transit at this time). Very easy long runs. I'm going to work this sweet spot for a while and see if it keeps giving, as the time is super convenient for me.