results fri -sat- sun

bobby747

even with surge controls.
to me it was a very nice weekend
fri good
sat only late 10.30 to 3.30 fast 200+
sunday nice day with ubers handcuffs on..
patients got to have them.. at game surge was 4+ could not get a plus or xl.....but i waited and got some nice rides

appdriver

I took the 2.0 boost bait after the game hoping for a long ride to the burbs. Got 2 Giant fans going to 30th St Station to catch their train to NY. Not worth dealing with the Broad St mess and 3 phone calls trying to find them.

OGT

I took the 2.0 boost bait after the game hoping for a long ride to the burbs. Got 2 Giant fans going to 30th St Station to catch their train to NY. Not worth dealing with the Broad St mess and 3 phone calls trying to find them.
I would of had merrell reese saying "ITS GOOD!!! THE FIELD GOAL IS GOOD!" On repeat lmfao.

bobby747

I would of had merrell reese saying "ITS GOOD!!! THE FIELD GOAL IS GOOD!"
YA 5 STAR RIDE..train slow going back after that loss.

appdriver

I would of had merrell reese saying "ITS GOOD!!! THE FIELD GOAL IS GOOD!" On repeat lmfao.
LOL. They were actually pretty cool. A young couple that had a 5;18 train to catch. The girl was fuming because she thought they were going to miss the train. She was busting the guys balls because she wanted to leave the game early. He was giving it right back to her. A little uncomfortable. Once I finally turned on Pattison from Broad I was able to get them there by 5:10. They were very happy and tipped $10 cash.

anteetr

$245 Friday
$460 Saturday
$0 Sunday, but I did my own brakes saving myself $200. It took me an hour.

plocp

Friday 350
Saturday uber lyft combined 400, poker cash game 250
Sunday didn't drive but bink a small poker tournament for 500
Monday another final table for 480
Today pending

paulmsr

i only drove saturday afternoon and made out okay. received 3 surge rides in willow grove area between 12 and 5, it was surging most of the time in that area. i was surprised to see it was real, low but real.