Result of no more primetime/surge.

DoYouEvenLyft?

Hello all.

This looks like the result of the Personal Power Zones coming here in Pittsburgh. Since the beginning of April, I've noticed the airport ques getting longer and longer. No one wants to drive in the city anymore because there isn't any primetime/surging.

I usually make about $1600 after expenses doing mostly airport runs but that number has been declining since... I'm used to seeing 15-30 people MAX at any given time at the airport, but 80+??????

Looks like it's time for me to find a real job, thanks Lyft it's been fun!

Attachments

KekeLo

Hello all.

This looks like the result of the Personal Power Zones coming here in Pittsburgh. Since the beginning of April, I've noticed the airport ques getting longer and longer. No one wants to drive in the city anymore because there isn't any primetime/surging.

I usually make about $1600 after expenses doing mostly airport runs but that number has been declining since... I'm used to seeing 15-30 people MAX at any given time at the airport, but 80+??????

That's what you have to do, is find a real job, as this thang is getting worst. It's not fun anymore, as it's harder than a real job, now.

Alsace Struggle

Hello all.

Yes find a real job it is!
Only junk will remain as Uber drivers soon.