Result of massive amounts of 1 stars

Juggalo9er

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Only thing that means is pax don’t care about stars either. Instead you should pull them over later as a cop and give them a speeding ticket for doing 50 in a 45.

You don’t actually have to show up to court so that they’ll have to pay the ticket. Just having them pissed for a month and have to show up to court to get it dismissed is punishment enough.
If it were not for the whole abuse of power thing

Dekero

So how many people a day do you pull over for speeding and end up searching the car... Rather than just writing them a ticket for speeding? Exactly..and there is the problem... Always digging for something to hem people up for....write the ticket and move on...

Slim Pete

I've been giving 1 star to all non cash tipper for months.... the result

My rating went from 4.92 to 4.93... star lives matter
You have no idea that the reason it hasn't affected your rating at all, is because Uber's algos have detected a pattern of you constantly 1-starring your riders, and has automatically replaced all those 1s with 5s. Ever heard of something called "ratings protection"? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Ssgcraig

Only thing that means is pax don’t care about stars either. Instead you should pull them over later as a cop and give them a speeding ticket for doing 50 in a 45.

You don’t actually have to show up to court so that they’ll have to pay the ticket. Just having them pissed for a month and have to show up to court to get it dismissed is punishment enough.
Small difference, you are not required to tip, you are required to obey the speed limit.

1 starring for no tips is a DB move.

Juggalo9er

You are such a fool honestly. you have no idea that the reason it hasn't affected your rating at all, is because Uber's algos have detected a pattern of you constantly 1-starring your riders, and has automatically replaced all those 1s with 5s. Ever heard of something called "ratings protection"? LOL
such a clueless ant.
you know ratings protection applies only to drivers right

Last edited by a moderator:

Trafficat

I try not to have premarital sex , but it hasn't gone well at all ............
It never ceases to amaze me when religious people tell me about all the premarital sex they have. Lots of pretend lack of self control followed by pretend or self manufactured guilt so they can try to be saved. Fake lack of self control is also probably a driver in rape culture.

Personally, I think being married without being physically intimate first sounds like a recipe for trouble and divorce. Like buying a car without doing a test drive.

MiamiKid

I've been giving 1 star to all non cash tipper for months.... the result

My rating went from 4.92 to 4.93... star lives matter
Absolutely terrible. And one more reason why many drivers do NOT deserve tips.

Hope you're deactivated! That is not what the rating system is set up for. It's a cashless system and you want cash tips?

Unheard of. Uber is not counting your STUPID one ☆s.

Juggalo9er

Absolutely terrible. And one more reason why many drivers do NOT deserve tips.

Hope you're deactivated! That is not what the rating system is set up for. It's a cashless system and you want cash tips?

Unheard of. Uber is not counting your STUPID one ☆s.
I'm not saying they are, I'm not saying they are... what I am saying is you should really come to Indianapolis.... we could be "friends"

Ian Richard Markham

@Juggalo9er You realize that if at any point in time you give like five one star ratings in a row to your passengers the system will water down the impact your ratings in particular have on the system as a whole. Or your permission to rate passengers will be permanently taken away. I mean you won't know anything happened and you'll still go along on your merry way tapping stars at the end of every trip but it won't matter and you won't matter. It's more impactful to generally rate five stars and once in a while apply a one star. @Juggalo9er is pretty smart and I enjoy some of the stuff they come up with but if you think that one starring passengers is a meaningful action then you are mistaken because the practice you have described introduces dysfunction on a moderate scale.

Juggalo9er

@Juggalo9er You realize that if at any point in time you give like five one star ratings in a row to your passengers the system will water down the impact your ratings in particular have on the system as a whole. Or your permission to rate passengers will be permanently taken away. I mean you won't know anything happened and you'll still go along on your merry way tapping stars at the end of every trip but it won't matter and you won't matter. It's more impactful to generally rate five stars and once in a while apply a one star. @Juggalo9er is pretty smart and I enjoy some of the stuff they come up with but if you think that one starring passengers is a meaningful action then you are mistaken because the practice you have described introduces dysfunction on a moderate scale.
Do you really think my one stars matter any more to uber than I do... nope