Inshur

RESPECT and RIP to Addison Lee

Uber Love

Awwwwwwwwwwwww little Addison Lee

The biggest mini cab firm in Europe.

Founded with a single car in the seventies. A father and son business.

Why do i love them?

Cos they were sold by their founders for 3 hundred million as soon as they heard UBER were coming.

Very clever people.

To an investment company.

Very very very very very very clever.

Good bye Black cabs. Good Bye Mini cabs.

Travis is kicking a$$

And the public love it.

Uber Love

Hi hero? You were so mislead. Anyway, talking about leads, have you you got one around your neck? All doggies must have one.

Volkswaber

Awwwwwwwwwwwww little Addison Lee

The biggest mini cab firm in Europe.

Founded with a single car in the seventies. A father and son business.

Why do i love them?

Cos they were sold by their founders for 3 hundred million as soon as they heard UBER were coming.

Very clever people.

To an investment company.

Very very very very very very clever.

Good bye Black cabs. Good Bye Mini cabs.

Travis is kicking a$$

And the public love it.
Sell your computer because you will end up to the hospital.:biggrin:

PostCode

The criminally insane leading the blind.
I understand the TFL bit about fake medicals and dodgy DBS checks now.
Both minicab and taxi applicants have to use the same DBS companies stated by TFL you Muppet in order to get their licence. So a Uber drivers DBS checks are as good as a taxi drivers DBS check

MrPoober

Both minicab and taxi applicants have to use the same DBS companies stated by TFL you Muppet in order to get their licence. So a Uber drivers DBS checks are as good as a taxi drivers DBS check
Been proved it isn't by TFL, where have you been Rip Van Winkle?
Won't go into detail, in case you doze off again. What a clown.

Lookingaround

Addison lee has 90% of FTSE 100 as clients. They're not going anywhere they might not make the profits that they did before but they will always be in business.

Have you seen heathrow in the Morning? Looks like a Addison lee car park

Bettysmalls

You my dear boy are wrong, uber were advising partners “lol” to use certain doctors and dbs checks both never met tfl requirements , hence why that came under the not fit for purpose.

PostCode

You my dear boy are wrong, uber were advising partners “lol” to use certain doctors and dbs checks both never met tfl requirements , hence why that came under the not fit for purpose.
You my dear are very wrong. TFL send you all the forms. You fill it up send it back to TFL they than check all documents then they issue you with a PCO licence. That's how it works.

Uber Love

Post Code is right. And here's the bottom line. If TFL issue badges to drivers, it is TFL's responsibilty to ensure that these badges are correct. They, not Uber, are responsible for checking every driver. All Uber do is accept the badge, which means they TRUST TFl lol. JUst like any mini cab firm. But hey, lets leave the mini cab firms alone (and the black cabs) - lets target UBER. What a big target. Anyway, hows the unions doing? GMB lol.

Bettysmalls

You my dear are very wrong. TFL send you all the forms. You fill it up send it back to TFL they than check all documents then they issue you with a PCO licence. That's how it works.
Oh yes of course that’s why how many of you had their licenses suspended to go and do dbs again .

UberLuxbod

Oh yes of course that’s why how many of you had their licenses suspended to go and do dbs again .

Nobody's PH Lic was suspended.
That would be discriminatory.

As far as the repeated misinformation that the Cabby DBS Policy is different to the PH DBS Policy I shall post up the Application Form for the KoL, new form in print since April 2015, once again.

Attachments

• IMG_1178.JPG
    IMG_1178.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 30

Bettysmalls

Nobody's PH Lic was suspended.
That would be discriminatory.

As far as the repeated misinformation that the Cabby DBS Policy is different to the PH DBS Policy I shall post up the Application Form for the KoL, new form in print since April 2015, once again.
You don’t get it do you , you believe uber is doing no wrong so what’s your excuse over the £50 doctor no questions asked which came to light , Uber got you all to cut as many corners just like they are doing , all these things come out in the end , just like you insurance you never bothered to get .

PostCode

You don’t get it do you , you believe uber is doing no wrong so what’s your excuse over the £50 doctor no questions asked which came to light , Uber got you all to cut as many corners just like they are doing , all these things come out in the end , just like you insurance you never bothered to get .
Just prove it. Show me some one who got their licence using a fake doctor.

Bettysmalls

Just prove it. Show me some one who got their licence using a fake doctor.
Try google it’s your favourite toy , tfl were all over it it’s was all out there even on your pages telling drivers where to go to get no questions asked for medical certificates £50 and through legal doctors not fake.

Quite Quiet

I thought CRB check was done via showing ID at Post Office and done by a Govt Agency and then TFL issued licence after getting correct info, driver then had to show his Licence to Mini Cab company, same ,medical done with GP and sent off, what has this got to do with mini cab companies.

Bettysmalls

I thought CRB check was done via showing ID at Post Office and done by a Govt Agency and then TFL issued licence after getting correct info, driver then had to show his Licence to Mini Cab company, same ,medical done with GP and sent off, what has this got to do with mini cab companies.
There was a lot of swerving the correct route, hence why it’s part of your unfit for license