Research on Uber vs Lyft

tiger423

Hello,

I am doing some research on Uber vs Lyft in various markets across the US. I am wondering if and hoping that any of you might be willing to spare a few minutes to speak with me via the phone? I can be reached at 212-256-0617 or if you want to message me your number I can call you on any number.

I am trying to understand better how a driver chooses between Uber vs Lyft, what the commissions from the two are, the extent to which Lyft is getting more traction, etc.

Thanks very much.

Liz

upyouruber

Hello,

I am doing some research on Uber vs Lyft in various markets across the US. I am wondering if and hoping that any of you might be willing to spare a few minutes to speak with me via the phone? I can be reached at 212-256-0617 or if you want to message me your number I can call you on any number.

I am trying to understand better how a driver chooses between Uber vs Lyft, what the commissions from the two are, the extent to which Lyft is getting more traction, etc.

Thanks very much.

Liz
We are equally enslaved and oppressed by both, but gawwwlllyy, we love 'em!:wink:

Hello,

Thanks very much.

Liz
Whats' da matter? POF not workin' for ya?:biggrin:

SEAL Team 5

I am trying to understand better how a driver chooses between Uber vs Lyft.

Thanks very much.

Liz

The same way an 8 year old chooses between ice cream or cake. It's what ever is in front of you at that time. Same crappy pay same crappy pax. No difference. It's like choosing between working for McDonalds or working for Burger King.

tohunt4me

The same way an 8 year old chooses between ice cream or cake. It's what ever is in front of you at that time. Same crappy pay same crappy pax. No difference. It's like choosing between working for McDonalds or working for Burger King.
Burger King smells better

Reactions: MHR

jlong105

Hello,

Thanks very much.

Liz
Here is a post about the Indy market this morning.
https://uberpeople.net/threads/difference-between-uber-and-lyft.222034/