• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Reporting welfare drivers

uberfast

I will start taking every uber drivers plate number and report to government for possible welfare fraud. Then we may be able to clear up this over saturation of clueless drivers. I need sergeis help for this.

I know they need to feed the family but not by taking taxpayers money and then working "under the table".

Uber should take everyone's SIN and report to government, then we law abiding citiziens/partners can actually have more demand!

Uberfast is king.
Uber on, uber!

Last edited:

selectdrv

I guess it depends how they calculate self employment income for inclusion. In the US it would only be net after expenses which for most uberX drivers will be negative after the mileage and other deductions.

Thing is back in september i had a midsize american sedan and it use to burn normalish gas. I pay $4.2k for it used for 3 months, sold it for the same amount. What I lost was like 3 oil changes and the Tax ($800) and gas ofc but thats it. It had 200k klicks when i had it. It never had any problems. I made profit, enough to buy a full size executive. But with a full size executive, the gas increases, i still make a little profit.

Those $5k cars are great for X.
Mazda 6 ($4k)
Fusion ($4k)
Sonata ($6k)
Optima ($7k)

Just keep it 4 months and keep it flipping before anything goes crazy. Its good too, because ur not married to the car, ur just pumping and dumping and sucking the remaining milk out of it. Im a young college student, and they are smart and know one or two tricks.

I dont like to see my fellow uber drivers driving a brand new sonata picking up those garbage pax. Alot of uber pax are just.........especially the pool pax. You may tell me to stop whining but im sorry i wish uber just leaves and they are forced to use taxis and transit again and punish them for being a cheap suxor.

Sergei

I will start taking every uber drivers plate number and report to government for possible welfare fraud. Then we may be able to clear up this over saturation of clueless drivers. I need sergeis help for this.

I know they need to feed the family but not by taking taxpayers money and then working "under the table".

Uber should take everyone's SIN and report to government, then we law abiding citiziens/partners can actually have more demand!

Uberfast is king.
Uber on, uber!
Its actually a good idea. Best thing is to contact Canada Revenue Agency. They will pull a list of drivers from Uber (they are required to provide information on request to the city/government) and Canada Tax Authority will audit drivers income tax returns.

Btw, they can feed their families legally like the rest of us or GTHO of Canada

Last edited by a moderator:

Sergei

Uber doest report anything back. Its registered outside of Canada.
Wrong.

B. A PTC shall not permit any individual to provide transportation services through the PTC to any passenger travelling from any location in Toronto unless the individual:

(5) Has been advised that information about them may be requested by ML&S or police for the purpose of auditing compliance with this chapter, investigating complaints, investigating potential breaches of the law, or general law enforcement purposes;

http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/municode/toronto-code-546.pdf

uberpoolfool

Wrong.

B. A PTC shall not permit any individual to provide transportation services through the PTC to any passenger travelling from any location in Toronto unless the individual:

(5) Has been advised that information about them may be requested by ML&S or police for the purpose of auditing compliance with this chapter, investigating complaints, investigating potential breaches of the law, or general law enforcement purposes;

http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/municode/toronto-code-546.pdf
police do not investigae tax avoidance.

Harry70

Uberfast is king.
Uber on, uber!
Report me , I m on uber welfare

Sam023

I dont understand, some of you claim that Uber provide all the income info to CRA and some claim that they dont? I was so worried about the four grand that I made with UberEat. After gas and maintenance it was like $2500.

How can people be on Welfare, while making money doing Uber? Just like CRA, I thought that Welfare people have access to your bank accounts.

citytypeofguy

Report me , I m on uber welfare
Can u PM number for uber welfare office, I need a UberLoan
I dont understand, some of you claim that Uber provide all the income info to CRA and some claim that they dont? I was so worried about the four grand that I made with UberEat. After gas and maintenance it was like $2500.

How can people be on Welfare, while making money doing Uber? Just like CRA, I thought that Welfare people have access to your bank accounts.
you don't pax tax on uber income
Uber is tax free

MUGATS

Well I have a friend who has MS and is on permanent disability and can't work anymore. I bought set of tires off of her and wanted to send an email transfer, but she told me that she can't have too much money going into her account and wants cash because she risks losing her benefits.

This is anecdotal, but it could be the same if you're taking public assistance.

tohunt4me

Thing is back in september i had a midsize american sedan and it use to burn normalish gas. I pay $4.2k for it used for 3 months, sold it for the same amount. What I lost was like 3 oil changes and the Tax ($800) and gas ofc but thats it. It had 200k klicks when i had it. It never had any problems. I made profit, enough to buy a full size executive. But with a full size executive, the gas increases, i still make a little profit.

Those $5k cars are great for X.
Mazda 6 ($4k)
Fusion ($4k)
Sonata ($6k)
Optima ($7k)

Just keep it 4 months and keep it flipping before anything goes crazy. Its good too, because ur not married to the car, ur just pumping and dumping and sucking the remaining milk out of it. Im a young college student, and they are smart and know one or two tricks.

I dont like to see my fellow uber drivers driving a brand new sonata picking up those garbage pax. Alot of uber pax are just.........especially the pool pax. You may tell me to stop whining but im sorry i wish uber just leaves and they are forced to use taxis and transit again and punish them for being a cheap suxor.
Turn over too many cars a year and you have to buy a Dealers license.

Well I have a friend who has MS and is on permanent disability and can't work anymore. I bought set of tires off of her and wanted to send an email transfer, but she told me that she can't have too much money going into her account and wants cash because she risks losing her benefits.

This is anecdotal, but it could be the same if you're taking public assistance.

I have many clients on ODSP & OW, they can and often do lose benefits if they simply fail to report a $300 Christmas gift email transfer from a loved one. Of course the government has complete access to your banking and your equifax file.

Uber would be a nightmare for anyone on social assistance, because the deposits are treated as pure income. Then the driver would be forced to justify their related expenses to their caseworkers.

uber fool

Uberfast is king.
Uber on, uber!
I will be monitoring this site for right winged terrorist spreading hatred online, i will gather post and report to the proper authority to prevent another mass shooting. The time and effort put in by certain posters suggest that they harbour serious psychological problems & hatred for Uber immigrant parteners. These are very serious matters and require the attention of the proper authorities
http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/alexandre-bissonnette-quebec-city-canada-mosque-shooting-attack-suspect-gunman-shooter-photos-pictures-video-motive/

http://www.cnn.com/videos/justice/2016/12/10/dylann-roof-church-massacre-confession-ekr-orig-vstop.cnn

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/22/us/kalamazoo-shooting-suspect-jason-brian-dalton-profile/

uber fool

Uberfast is king.
Uber on, uber!
I need sergeis help for this.
Seems we have an alliance going on here
imgres.jpg