• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Reporting violations

Grahamcracker

Depends on the violation. It is completely circumstantial. If I think it will save me from headache, trouble or from losing money, you can safely bet I will.

If it doesn't hurt me or anyone in any way shape or form, then why would I take the time to report them?

Last edited:

DocT

You guys are nothing to me.
Reported. (sorry, just practicing) :biggrin:

Do you report riders or partners for community guidelines violations? Or just let it go?
If the resulting ride ends up with a 1* rating, I will describe in detail the violations followed with screen shots from my dash cam in the next followup email (can't add attachments in initial report until it shows up in my email). Within a few hours, I get a response from Uber that they will investigate the account holder, and they close the ticket, RESOLVED. Yeah, I know it's just BS on their end. But at least I have a record of it.

Jufkii

Do you report riders or partners for community guidelines violations? Or just let it go?
I reported a driver the last ,and final, time I used Uber as a passenger. The driver tied to rip me off by driving an additional 8 miles after dropping me off before ending the trip on his app. About a month or so later I saw him still driving for Uber. A lot of good it did to report that "partner".

DocT

I reported a driver the last ,and final, time I used Uber as a passenger. The driver tied to rip me off by driving an additional 8 miles after dropping me off before ending the trip on his app. About a month or so later I saw him still driving for Uber. A lot of good it did to report that "partner".
Maybe that driver got a warning and stopped doing it.

Merc7186

I encourage all of my pax to report the stupid crap they tell me other drivers do.

You are all my competition and the less of you means more for me.

Coachman

I ordered Ubereats last week and got a driver named Kathy. When the car pulled up it was a Mexican dude driving. I gave a thumbs down and a note for why. I did not file a formal report.

Danny3xd

That’s to you!
My bad, Mr. Cranium!

Snork

Rider didn't have a child seat. I refused the ride. She got me three try's. Then another "partner " picked her up I reported them both and the driver threatened me.
Man! Not good, all around.

I love the "the other driver let me" thing.

Oh cool. If other drivers are willing to endanger a child, risk serious legal consequences and livelihood, hop on in!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kodyhead

I ordered Ubereats last week and got a driver named Kathy. When the car pulled up it was a Mexican dude driving. I gave a thumbs down and a note for why. I did not file a formal report.
Sometimes it's a different car too lol, I personally dont care

HotUberMess

Funny, I was just picking on that subject the other day... and how it impedes the ability (or at least, my ability) to quickly glance at threads without having to read each poster's name! it's Compulsive Photo Changing Disorder!

I should have kept the one I Photoshopped you into that flashing Audi!
Woth the DeLorean photo, I couldn’t even find my own posts LOL