Reported for music...hahaha!

backcountryrez

heyuber.png

This is why I'm so hesitant to drive those bar/intoxicated pax. Short rides, no tip, and they still have the nerve to complain about music on the radio...

...only last night I was listening to the football game. Note that out of 16 rides I gave last night ZERO asked to change the station.

Thanks, snowflake entitled passive-aggressive PAX. EFF YOU. For $3 I'm not going to ask you what you prefer to listen to. No, you can't have my aux cord. It's a ride, not a damn disco.

jgiun1

View attachment 186688

This is why I'm so hesitant to drive those bar/intoxicated pax. Short rides, no tip, and they still have the nerve to complain about music on the radio...

...only last night I was listening to the football game. Note that out of 16 rides I gave last night ZERO asked to change the station.

Thanks, snowflake entitled passive-aggressive PAX. EFF YOU. For $3 I'm not going to ask you what you prefer to listen to. No, you can't have my aux cord. It's a ride, not a damn disco.

Yep, always have football games myself. I always put back on hits channel 2 from sirius before pickup.

RynoHawk

View attachment 186688

Clap...clap...clap...clap clap clap clap clap clap.

Jboaz686

I only play sxm 40 or 41 with the occasional pandora metal station mixed in and I’ve never gotten a music complaint in about 800 rides

wingdog

I got tons of compliments from riders on channel 301, road trip radio. Sometimes we even all sing together.I'll have to throw a few of these suggestions on my speed dial in case they don't seem to be diggin the roadtrip

MadTownUberD

The Trendy Transporter
I got tons of compliments from riders on channel 301, road trip radio. Sometimes we even all sing together.I'll have to throw a few of these suggestions on my speed dial in case they don't seem to be diggin the roadtrip
Is there a Pandora analog? I always felt Runnin Down a Dream by Tom Petty was like the best driving music, ever.

wingdog

No, 301 is a 'general mix/requests' station that focuses on songs that are fun to listen to while driving. General, familiar, family friendly, catchy songs that most people can sing along to. They play lots of good songs from the 80's and 90's often. One of their DJ's hand curates the list on the side while they are tending to their other 'live' stations.. Even though it isn't itself a 'live dj station' so you don't get a bunch of crappy songs noone heard of in a row randomly from an algorithm. It's pretty much tailor made for us.

they only once played what I would consider an "adult" or "unprofessional" song while I had a pax in the car, and I changed it immediately. That pax asked me to change it back cause it was a favorite song, so I did. and we sang together.:cool: neither of us could deny it. We liked big butts.

Last edited:

Side Hustle

View attachment 186688

When pax report us for music we should get the music badge!