Reply from support after cleaning fee request

ABC123DEF

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So, I started driving at 4am thinking most of the bar crowd shenanigans would be over. I picked up a guy and two girls directly after dropping someone off. They two females in the back commence their argument. They had evidently had a bit of a physical fight in the rain and had been on the ground. Long story short, when they exited the car, they had left water stains on wet seats and had grass all over the floor. I'm a bit of a stickler about keeping a clean car...so how was I to pick up new riders with dirty, wet, stained seats and with grass all over the floor? The cut and paste double-speak of this juvenile company never ceases to amaze me. I've been driving for Goober for 2 years come October and I've never requested a cleaning fee. How can the CSR relate to having a dirty car when he's probably sitting on a bed or couch typing this dumb reply to my message? I curse the day I ever got involved with these nickel and diming clowns. How would some of these passengers like it if we came to their jobs and did something to keep them from making money (OK peanuts)?

ABC123DEF

I had no clue what the situation was until after they were in the car and resumed the argument. It was dark. You can't always know everything. I included more daylight pics and asked the issue to be escalated to a manager.

ABC123DEF

It looks like I'll be getting paid for the mess after all. I don't know how much...but they said they rider has been charged and the fee will be paid in full to my account and will show on the next weekly payment statement. I guess being civil and professional works. :smiles:

Another Uber Driver

How can the CSR relate to having a dirty car when he's probably sitting on a bed or couch?
The "CSR"s are sitting in the equivalent of a cubicle farm in India or the Philippines, whatever the equivalent of a cubicle farm is in those places. Whatever it is, I doubt that it is a bed or a couch.

ABC123DEF

Ah OK. I figured Foober was too cheap to pay for cubicle spaces for non-employees....especially in India and the Philipines.