Replacement Uber trade dress

Nina2

A drunk pax ripped my Uber trade dress in the rear of the car
Does any one know how to get a replacement Trade dress that is legal

does not matter if its the official Uber one or a unofficial one just has to be legal

fork2323

No one carez.. I have Never put stickers on rear window in 5 years of driving.. Dont even worry about it.. But if you must they have them at all the hubs.. No one responded to your post as its silly.

sandoval10

No one carez.. I have Never put stickers on rear window in 5 years of driving.. Dont even worry about it.. But if you must they have them at all the hubs.. No one responded to your post as its silly.
I'll respond! I see no need for the Guber sticker in the rear of my vehicle. Never have and never will. I don't need to advertise what I do for a living from the rear. As long as my PAX can see me coming and read my licence, what else do you need?

somedriverguy

I'll respond! I see no need for the Guber sticker in the rear of my vehicle. Never have and never will. I don't need to advertise what I do for a living from the rear. As long as my PAX can see me coming and read my licence, what else do you need?
Not to get tickets at LAX. If you dont work there then it really doesnt matter yet.

SCdave

If not near the main LA Uber Greenlight Hub, just go into any Uber Greenlight used for Inspections. All Greenlight Locations have them also.

Just search on Google Maps with Keyword " Uber Greenlight". Hit up the one near you. Limited hours so make sure you check out open hours/days.

JayGatsby

I never put mine on but if a cop ever hassles me, now I have the perfect excuse...a drunk passenger rip them off, both of them 😳...craziest thing I've ever seen, wish I had it on video to show you officer. 😁

Breezze

The guy from GreenLight spot gave it to me every time I am there for inspection or other business ... Like mentioned above, other than LAX there is no need to use the trade dress ..

CD989702-8C9B-457E-935D-AC64AC789BD9.jpeg