Repeat pax tweeted about me!

SadUber

Last night I picked up a girl named Taylor. As soon as she got in the car, she yelled "you were my driver before! This is a girl's dream come true!"

At this time I quickly pushed record on my phone because I thought this might be a good conversation to capture.

" this is a miracle!" She told me. "What is it that you call yourself again?"

This made me a little nervous, because I could not remember which gimmick I did with her. There have been a few that I have experimented with, hypnotist, magician, lion tamer, Detective, and Bounty Hunter.

" hypnotist? Magician? I asked.
" yes! That. Do you tell that to all of your passengers, or am I special?" I assured her that I told her because she is special."

" I can't believe I got the same driver again. This is good as it comes. I'm going to tell you the truth, I tweeted about you!"

I was totally flattered that somebody thought about me and even tweeted about me after the ride was over.

Taylor asked me several times to show her another Act of magic or hypnosis , so when we came to a stop, I started playing creepy music on the speakers , and did an act of black magic where I made my wooden voodoo doll rise to its feet by itself.
I told Taylor I would like to follow her on Twitter and she happily gave me her Twitter name. I checked out your account, and sure enough she tweeted about me! I wonder if she has any interest in me beyond being an entertaining driver.
Should I send her a message via Twitter?
https://clyp.it/4y1tt5gx

1506814725189.jpg

Last edited:

DamseLinDistresS

I'm appalled by this :eek:
Other drivers have nothing to offer
How about getting you from point A to point B in a clean, comfortable, semi-new car for pennies a mile? I lost all interest in the rest of the story after this and it left me with a bad taste in my mouth that I won't be able to get out til dinner...well, what do you know it's almost dinner time for me:p

Last edited:

SadUber

How about getting you from point A to point B in a clean, comfortable, semi-new car for pennies a mile? I lost all interest in the rest of the story after this and it left me with a bad taste in my mouth that I won't be able to get out til dinner...well, what do you know it's almost dinner time for me:smiles:
Definately not MY opinion. Not at all. She said her motto is "people are stupid." Another I don't agree with.

UberBastid

! This is a girl's dream come true!"

Taylor asked me several times to show her another Act of magic or hypnosis , so when we came to a stop, I started playing creepy music on the speakers , and did an act of black magic where I made my wooden voodoo doll rise to its feet by itself.
]

Wait. WAIT!
I used the 'raise the wood doll with no hands' trick to get my wife to date me the first time.
Guys are still using that?
(She called me Gapetto for a long time after that)

CryBaby_Mocker

How about getting you from point A to point B in a clean, comfortable, semi-new car for pennies a mile? I lost all interest in the rest of the story after this and it left me with a bad taste in my mouth that I won't be able to get out til dinner...well, what do you know it's almost dinner time for me:p
DiD is disgusted by SadUber?
I love it!!

MoreTips

Last night I picked up a girl named Taylor. As soon as she got in the car, she yelled "you were my driver before! This is a girl's dream come true!"

At this time I quickly pushed record on my phone because I thought this might be a good conversation to capture.

This made me a little nervous, because I could not remember which gimmick I did with her. There have been a few that I have experimented with, hypnotist, magician, lion tamer, Detective, and Bounty Hunter.

" yes! That. Do you tell that to all of your passengers, or am I special?" I assured her that I told her because she is special."

" I can't believe I got the same driver again. This is good as it comes. I'm going to tell you the truth, I tweeted about you!"

I was totally flattered that somebody thought about me and even tweeted about me after the ride was over.

I told Taylor I would like to follow her on Twitter and she happily gave me her Twitter name. I checked out your account, and sure enough she tweeted about me! I wonder if she has any interest in me beyond being an entertaining driver.

View attachment 163283

I would think in this situation a follow and tweet would be fine.

UberBastid

I thought that you said That you blocked sad Uber. Why do you keep on appearing in his threads?
It's because SU is addicting.
seriously.
At first I was like: "Who IS this saduber guy?"
Then I started seeing his posts. Many posts. Many and more ... posts.
Then he was gone for awhile - vacation I guess.
Now, he's back ... strong.
He's an addiction.

Right, Cry?

Fuber in their faces

How are you appalled by something that was never said?

Reactions: MHR

Uberingdude

It's because SU is addicting.
seriously.
At first I was like: "Who IS this saduber guy?"
Then I started seeing his posts. Many posts. Many and more ... posts.
Then he was gone for awhile - vacation I guess.
Now, he's back ... strong.
He's an addiction.

Right, Cry?
Hey! Where have you been?

View attachment 163283
Can you share a video of your voodoo doll trick? Sounds interesting!

UberPat

a pax tweeted about you. wow. that's awesome. really.

The local news has interviewed me several times and I have been featured several times on a local radio station. Nearly every pax That gets in my car jumps on snap chat or Twitter to share my set up. That much attention would probably make your little head explode. lol

UberPat

Well, I have a NES mini, a SNES mini, an Atari plug and play, and a Sega Genesis all hooked up to a monitor in the back seat...tends to attract attention