Uber Drivers Forum banner

Repeat customers?

950 views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  Hugh J 
#1 ·
Just curious if any of you also have repeat customers? I suppose this is more prevalent if you stick to a particular pickup location like I do but I have some customers that I see almost on a weekly basis.

#8 ·
A problem and an ego blow Is when they don't even remember me from a prior ride weeks or months ago! Occasionally in the cab over the years, I'd get the same pax. A few times with rideshare pax the past two years.....

But it's usually the opposite, as I don't recall most faces, even appealing ones, even hours later. It's dark when I pick them up, my back is to them, though I usually try to thank them with eye contact upon dropoff.

Still, i'm not good with faces. Yet, the moment they say what we had chatted about on st previous ride. I usually can recall many of those details in depth. But it's still embarrassing when they have to explain we've been matched before.

I believe most drivers couldn't -- and couldn't care less -- about remembering faces. Just get 'em in and drop 'em off ASAP. I wish I could remember the pax more often, but it's almost impossible, as we're face to face very briefly at most.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.