Renting

BostonTaxiDriver

I read somewhere that MavenGig takes your $20 application fee, but it's hard to get an available car.

Not sure if true in Boston.

Uber has an hourly Zipcar program only available in Boston. It's expensive. Must get approved by Zipcar.

Ghwwe72

I read somewhere that MavenGig takes your $20 application fee, but it's hard to get an available car.

Uber has an hourly Zipcar program only available in Boston. It's expensive. Must get approved by Zipcar.
With MavenGig you have to check the app daily after paying your application fee. Cars are there but yes they can be limited. Hopefully they will add more vehicles as time goes in to solve that issue

JimGreen

how i can rent car and drive for uber and lyft ?
You can try Maven Gig. With Maven Gig you can reserve a car to drive for anyone;

The weekly rate starting from $189/week, includes unlimited miles, maintenance, insurance.

No early return penalty, you can return the car any time after 7 days.

Available in San Diego, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Boston and Washington, D.C. , Detroit now.

Here is the link for the app, http://m.onelink.me/7b8996ef

$20 fee already canceled.

BostonTaxiDriver

I wonder how Maven thinks it can make this work when Uber seemed to fail with their Enterprise gig?

And did I hear that Lyft may be cancelling its Hertz rental car affiliation? (not really sure, but thought I may have read that somewhere?)

Ghwwe72

They eliminate that pretty quickly and refunded people who were charged that fee!

B_Strong

I was told by support you can not rent anymore from GM Maven through express rental. My option was gone for a few weeks, however i got the option to rent through em again a few days ago.

So not sure if the eliminated this program yet or not.
This is for lyft btw

Ghwwe72

I was told by support you can not rent anymore from GM Maven through express rental. My option was gone for a few weeks, however i got the option to rent through em again a few days ago.

So not sure if the eliminated this program yet or not.
This is for lyft btw
Maven is renting on their own where you can use the vehicle for both Uber/Lyft or apparently they also reestablished express drive as well so you have that. Option but Lyft doesn’t want you to know about renting directly from Maven as they don’t like people driving for both apps!

Last edited:

KMANDERSON

Maven is renting on their own where you can use the vehicle for both Uber/Lyft or apparently they also reestablished express drive as well so you have that. Option but Lyft doesn’t want you to know about renting directly from Maven as they don’t like people driving for both apps!
I heard they cover insurence,if this is true it might not be a bad deal.

Sarah Jones

With MavenGig you have to check the app daily after paying your application fee. Cars are there but yes they can be limited. Hopefully they will add more vehicles as time goes in to solve that issue
Maven Gig currently has no application fee. You can get a Bolt EV for $229 a week (+taxes/fees) and you get free charging and unlimited miles!

B_Strong

Ive installed maven app signed up and everything but it won’t show me any vehicles. Am i doing anything wrong guys?

Check my schreenshot

Attachments

• 739B05C2-832A-4B8A-91A9-33B2E672FBF4.png
    739B05C2-832A-4B8A-91A9-33B2E672FBF4.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 51