Inshur

Renting Cab and getting parking permits???

Wuzz

Hello,

I'm picking up my car from Europcar on Wednesday but am a bit worried about getting a parking permit (Tower Hamlets). Any ideas out there? Will they accept the V5 and rental agreement, that's what the Europcar chap says....

Thanks...

Taz7

I rented before and got a permit from Southwark council without issue. However they did want to see the contract I had between me and the person hiring vehicle

UberGeezer

Hello,

I'm picking up my car from Europcar on Wednesday but am a bit worried about getting a parking permit (Tower Hamlets). Any ideas out there? Will they accept the V5 and rental agreement, that's what the Europcar chap says....

Thanks...

why are you renting from them. don't they have mileage restrictions

Abdul Hankarim

i am paying £287 a week for 4000 miles a month. I cover around 3700 miles but i got everything covered. Insurance and roadside cover

sullivan

Abdul be careful with europcar mate.

Read the terms and conditions well. It's not what it says. Small scrath on alloy or body u can end up paying ur one month hard earn cash. Tyres same no free mate u got to change ur self. Any accident u got to pay ur 1000 excess first before they release replacement . Claiming is another long process.

Be very careful.

Hogster

I paid £16k for a 4 month old top of the range diesel MPV (ex demo) with 4,000 miles

That works out at about £60+ per week (over 5 years) plus a bit of interest if you do get one on finance

Worth considering if you want to stay in ph work for
that long

Abdul Hankarim

U paying £1243 per month !!!!!! Woooow.......

U'll B better off if u go 2 car giant.....
It's actually less than that, sorry. £287 is 4 week contract, 12 week is just over £270.
Problem with buying a car is that I only started PCO a few months ago and insurance is high. With Europcar, everything is included and flat rate, felt like this was the best deal for me. May have to look at other possibilities in future, but for now this is OK. Had a few payment issues though but have worked out how to sort them.

Abdul Hankarim

Abdul be careful with europcar mate.

Read the terms and conditions well. It's not what it says. Small scrath on alloy or body u can end up paying ur one month hard earn cash. Tyres same no free mate u got to change ur self. Any accident u got to pay ur 1000 excess first before they release replacement . Claiming is another long process.

Be very careful.

Thanks for that. They explained everything to me, which was nice, as some companies won't tell you their policies. Europcar were very up front. Claiming wise, I guess it will be a problem if anything happens. Hopefully not.