Rental for Uber/Lyft

JimGreen

Besides leasing.. is there a daily or weekly rental for Uber and/or Lyft?
Yes!
Maven Gig provide rental vehicle for ridesharing;
The weekly rate starting from $189/week, includes unlimited miles, maintenance, insurance.
Available in San Diego, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Boston and Washington, D.C. now.

7Miles

Yes!
Maven Gig provide rental vehicle for ridesharing;
The weekly rate starting from $189/week, includes unlimited miles, maintenance, insurance.
Available in San Diego, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Boston and Washington, D.C. now.
Is this just for Lyft or you can do both - Lyft and Uber on maven cars? I rent from Lyft which uses maven but I am really getting tired of Lyft only rule. I would like to pick up Uber customers also.

Ok thanks... Didn't know Hyercar was in sd
You don't want hyrecar. Prices are too expensive. Cars sitting there for months because no one wants to pay outrageous fees.
And what kills me most are limits on miles. Some car owners put limit of 150 miles per day but expect you to pay up for renting their car and drive low miles :smiles:

JimGreen

Is this just for Lyft or you can do both - Lyft and Uber on maven cars? I rent from Lyft which uses maven but I am really getting tired of Lyft only rule. I would like to pick up Uber customers also.

You don't want hyrecar. Prices are too expensive. Cars sitting there for months because no one wants to pay outrageous fees.
And what kills me most are limits on miles. Some car owners put limit of 150 miles per day but expect you to pay up for renting their car and drive low miles :smiles:

Maven Gig is a new product; If you want to become a Maven Gig driver, you need to download the app "Maven- car sharing" in google play or apple store, register and then you can drive for either Uber or Lyft; actually, you can drive for any platform.
By the way, Maven Gig have no limitation for miles;

7Miles

I read the email they sent out, downloaded their app two weeks ago and all it is - you can rent car like from Hyrecar. Different people offer their cars for rent for a lot of money. And by the way, Los Angeles had some cars but none in San Diego.