• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Removed Restrictions From Uber Issued iPhone??

IndiMan2233

So i received the uber issued iPhone and I'm not allowed to have the app store, and i wanted to download "find my iPhone" to know where my iPhone is and so i can be tracked from back home, i found out you can remove the restriction that restricts the app store and i was wondering if i can remove it and if its allowed too? hey take advantage of the 10$ your paying for the phone! please help me answer my question thanks!

ergo

Why would you want to give Uber an extra $40 per months? You can get a $40-45 per month prepaid plan with unlimited everything and use it for Uber AND your own needs

painfreepc

Why would you want to give Uber an extra $40 per months? You can get a $40-45 per month prepaid plan with unlimited everything and use it for Uber AND your own needs
There are 4.3 weeks in a month, not 4,
so its $43, not $40

LA#1x3

U can do whatever u want. I was using the YouTube app. However, they sent me a text saying I'm going over my data limit and uber might suspend the phone, and that I had to bring the phone back to get it reactivated

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jo3030 Lyft 16
ColumbusRides Pay 0
Zubera New York City 14