• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Reminder - Zello Walkie Talkie Channel Available - We Need to Organize!

MiddleClassedOut

This app allows us to communicate with each other. Join the UberPhiladelphia channel. More information is available at zello.com

A good way to connect with your fellow drivers. Let's find out where the hot spots are, who's getting screwed on guarantees, and tell us all about that last ride who actually tipped you!

Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.loudtalks&hl=en

Itunes
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zello-walkie-talkie/id508231856?mt=8

There's even a desktop version - get it at zello.com.

Last edited:

MiddleClassedOut

Oh I have had that issue when installing apps. If stopping the download and re-installing doesn't fix it, you have to go into App Management in Settings and clear the cache and data for the Play Store itself.

MiddleClassedOut

Sorry, I don't know what to tell you guys. It's pretty easy to search for channels in the app. Note that ours is "UberPhiladelphia" with no space, someone else has created a channel with a space.

Limovan you might be in the wrong channel. Imsophilly and I are on all the time.

Imsophilly

I'm on all the time, no one is every on...

Not true bro...I'm on daily even when I'm not driving and I've seen you on a couple times. I even tried to respond to you this weekend after I ended my trip, but I think you were done for the night @ that point. I'm on now...holla @ me!

Imsophilly

AGAIN :

UBER DRIVERS PLEASE SIGN UP WITH ZELLO !!!!

This is a really cool platform, go to playstore and find UberPhiladelphia and sign up..

we need to organize !!

Go to Play Store for Android and App Store for iPhone and download Zello then search for the UberPhiladelphia Channel so you can be added to the group!!!