Reminder: This is not a dating service

Spresko

As a guy, even when I'm single I kept it professional all the way.
I remember cases where girls seemed interested, especially one that was asking me a lot of personal questions.
Even about dating and dating apps.
Probably the only girl I'm sorry I didn't go for. But what's meant to be is meant to be.

Travis Bickle Uber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
As a guy, even when I'm single I kept it professional all the way.
I remember cases where girls seemed interested, especially one that was asking me a lot of personal questions.
Even about dating and dating apps.
Probably the only girl I'm sorry I didn't go for. But what's meant to be is meant to be.
I operated the same way. There were some rides when I was positive they were essentially asking me to ask them out. But in some of those cases I’d notice a wedding ring on. I know it can be hard for us guys to understand but sometimes a woman just wants to be friendly and have a fun conversation with a man without wanting to sleep with us.

MoneyMitch

Just a friendly reminder that just because a female PAX is in your car doesn’t mean she wants you to hit on her. Don’t be a creep.

I once picked up a PAX three years ago that was thinking of starting a dating service where you would turn on the app, select your date, and go from there.

Juggalo9er

Cdub2k

After getting harassed and stalked by a driver Uber felt that 5 bucks should cover the damages. I wonder did they throw it on the ground at her like Sony did in "The Godfather"?