Connect4Uber$

hey i asked a qtion in regards from being hit from behind. unfortunately i called my Dad who is also a driver and has been driving for a while first, and since he knows all about uber (he talks about it a lot) and hiw "GREAT"... they are bu back to what i was getting at. he told me to report the accident and
I did. Only after that i came to the Forum... (My daily Stupid self moment)
and you guys were right very next Day.. shut down.. ive never been in an accident before but i called the uber rep insurance people told them i wasnt going to do the claim with them... and then sent pictures to them as well as uber... but i was waitlisted...... all this time....
and yoh want to hear the best part???.. i lease a car .. ya I am currently attending Long Beach Community College... for Buisness... (what a joke)
anyways since the only reason i drive is to beable to have wheels to do everything in life.... I couldnt make that payment..... and now shit is hitting the fan. i did everything in my power i could not understand why they stopped me from driving.. i answered all emails and sent all pictures went to my local Uber tent office, and went to Santa Monica, UberLos Angeles main HQ, waited and talked to a guy and he said" just send pictures of the Damage to the original EMAIL in response to the accident".....
me well cant you just send me an email right now so i could send the photos gere infeont of you?"
him" go to your emails search option type uber"
me"ok...... yeah theres a lot from uber, oh wait here it is"
him"so send pictures to that one"
me"uhhh ok well what about an inspection do i need a new one?"
him" no you font have to, the inspection you have on file doesnt expire till August, so its not needed, unless you want to theres one up the street"
me.... let me get this straight send pictures, i dont need inspection and i should be bacj online?"
him"yes"
ahahahahhahahajhahahahhahahhaha
@@@@ these people someone is gonna go down with me, and I AM SO SERIOUS, UBER HASNT TREATED ME LIKE A SO CALLED PARTNER, AND I AM SICK OF THE EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE.... SERIOUSLY I WILL BE MAKING A BIG SCENE ABOUT THIS ALREADY SENT A VERY LENGTHY EMAIL OF MY EXPERIENCE TO TRAVIS......
if iam a driver and i am SELF EMPLOYED..... well why was i prevented to continue driving?... i know my responsibilities, and what i signed up for.
Funny how i sent my 5th very serious email out of 20, with it ending like this
I believe i need Legal Representation since to help me understand and if possible take action.
*Since Uber is not informing me of the specific reasons i am waitlisted. I am desperately trying to drive to make payments but at this point if I am given access i still cant catch up with my pass due amount. I am asking for help and am not receiving it from my PARTNERS here at Uber. ******
and guess what... I am now able to drive... bull shit im still following through with this i think they need to foot the bill since they STOPPED ME from driving.... thanks Uber

Spanky

If you were hit from behind you should have contacted the guy who hit you insurance. And your car would have been repair by now. Uber will activate you as soon as repairs are complete. The other driver's insurance is the one that has to deal with your accident. If they don't get an attorney to go after them for repair, car lease cost, and wages lost.

afrojoe824

Hi Connect4Uber$

Joe here stepping in for clueless,

Uber appreciates the partnership. We see here that you have an outstanding earning with uber and when you take more rides, you make more money. With this in mind, we see that you haven't been driving the past couple of days and missing out on life changing money. With that said, we need you to log on and drive. With your partnership, together we can change the world. If you have anymore questions, feel free to send in further inquiries.

*this issue has been resolved*

Connect4Uber$

im doing so now..... like i said ive NEVER BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT AND PEOPLE AREN'T HELPFUL ENOUGH to inform someone like me. my bumper isnt hanging off, my car is still able to function with no problem. ... when i spoke with the other persons insurance i let them now i was on a trip driving for uber so she failed to help me out, and the insurance representative for uber (which was very helpful thank you Natalie), couldnt help me when i expressed my concern for needing to stay online.
i am pissed off at the fact that most of the emails are automatic statements and are sent out with the push of a button.

Connect4Uber$

Hi joe,
Are you being serious, or is this a sarcastic post???.
clueless, sure i'd rather be a clueless women when it comes to the facts of life, and first time experiences but i am a good pwraon helping when i can and only want some kind of help back.
but i dont have time for unnecessary unhelpful pointless not caring selfish people like you, so if you have nothing to add that's helpful or at least showing a little compassion for my situation..
########and i am saying this in the nicest respectable way that I can#####
Get lost
*** this issue with YOU has been resolved***

Hi Connect4Uber$

Joe here stepping in for clueless,

Uber appreciates the partnership. We see here that you have an outstanding earning with uber and when you take more rides, you make more money. With this in mind, we see that you haven't been driving the past couple of days and missing out on life changing money. With that said, we need you to log on and drive. With your partnership, together we can change the world. If you have anymore questions, feel free to send in further inquiries.

*this issue has been resolved*

SumGuy

And in this case it really doesn't matter you were on a trip. The person in the other car damaged your property. Either hire a lawyer or get on the phone Monday and demand a settlement. You do not have to be nice to the other persons insurance company. Tell her/him you need your loss of income and a settlement or you will need to have your lawyer take care of it.

tohunt4me

im doing so now..... like i said ive NEVER BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT AND PEOPLE AREN'T HELPFUL ENOUGH to inform someone like me. my bumper isnt hanging off, my car is still able to function with no problem. ... when i spoke with the other persons insurance i let them now i was on a trip driving for uber so she failed to help me out, and the insurance representative for uber (which was very helpful thank you Natalie), couldnt help me when i expressed my concern for needing to stay online.
i am pissed off at the fact that most of the emails are automatic statements and are sent out with the push of a button.
Uber has your back.

Don't drop the soap.

afrojoe824

It was sarcasm. He was giving you a typical Uber Customer Service response. One which had been elevated from a rep named "clueless" to a supervisor who declares the issue resolved, while clearly not even addressing the issue.

Thank you Just Another Uber Drive haha I was just showing Connect4Uber$ what a bunch of clueless people are at uber.

Her response to my comment is a typical response I give to those idiot uber CSR.

But yes I was being sarcastic. If people on this forum could voice, I can be at times. Lol

But yes like what other people have mentioned here, you should've gone after the persons insurance. If you haven't i'd go after them now. They're at fault and make sure to mention all these neck and back ailments

mghtyred

As stated by others already, GET A LAWYER. They will work on a contingency. That means you don't pay them unless you get $. When you get rear ended, it's ALWAYS the fault of the other driver. Even if you put your car in reverse and rammed into his front bumper.

Did you know that soft tissue damage in your neck can take days and sometimes weeks to develop, and rarely shows up on an xray or MRI? You just wake up one morning and OWWWWWW! Are you nervous about getting behind the wheel again? PTSD is real, and you could be awarded for emotional damage, as well as loss of income, repair to vehicle, and medical expenses.

Stop talking about it here, stop discussing it publicly all together, don't say another word to ANYONE until you talk to a lawyer.

Connect4Uber$

thanks everyone I m on top of it.. i called and left a message as well as sent an email. but yes Uber CSR are a real piece of work.(because there not drivers)... i think they should just hire us drivers as Customer Representatives we have the experience and the correct way to approach things so others can benefit more from driving.