Rematch at EWR

Wh4tev3r!!!!

I had a passenger last night heading to Newark Airport but she put the destination as the Newark Airport Marriott. I said no problem, its right near the terminals so don't worry about changing the address. Halfway through the trip, I start thinking that she should change the address to the Airport address because I wanted to qualify for the rematch instead of having to leave or join the que. I asked her to change the address and stated my reason. She did without any problem. I got a rematch as soon as I dropped her off. My question, does anyone know if you qualify for the rematch if the drop off address is within the Airport geofence? Say the Marriott or the Airport station? Anyone get a rematch from the Marriott address?

Cableguynoe

I had a passenger last night heading to Newark Airport but she put the destination as the Newark Airport Marriott. I said no problem, its right near the terminals so don't worry about changing the address. Halfway through the trip, I start thinking that she should change the address to the Airport address because I wanted to qualify for the rematch instead of having to leave or join the que. I asked her to change the address and stated my reason. She did without any problem. I got a rematch as soon as I dropped her off. My question, does anyone know if you qualify for the rematch if the drop off address is within the Airport geofence? Say the Marriott or the Airport station? Anyone get a rematch from the Marriott address?
A rematch outside the airport is simply called another ping.