• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Relative newbie

femaletrumpet02

Howdy all, I'm Lauren from Detroit, Michigan. I have been driving since October 14, 2015, and I currently use a 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan. 3.0 rating so far. I was looking for a Second job (working a seasonal job in the metro Detroit and volunteering, as well), and had heard of Uber for some time (auto show time in Detroit a few years ago). After seeing a few ads on TV, I decided to sign up on October 8. I am learning as I go along. My rides have been pretty good so far, raitings have been rising pretty good. Friendly people for the most part in the Metro area. Hope to be active here when not working, driving or volunteering.

UberTaxPro

Past Sponsor
Howdy all, I'm Lauren from Detroit, Michigan. I have been driving since October 14, 2015, and I currently use a 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan. 3.0 rating so far. I was looking for a Second job (working a seasonal job in the metro Detroit and volunteering, as well), and had heard of Uber for some time (auto show time in Detroit a few years ago). After seeing a few ads on TV, I decided to sign up on October 8. I am learning as I go along. My rides have been pretty good so far, raitings have been rising pretty good. Friendly people for the most part in the Metro area. Hope to be active here when not working, driving or volunteering.
Isn't a 2001 to old for Uber? 10yrs old is the limit here.