Rejected underage punk. Felt good.

OldBay

Respectable neigborhood, sitting curbside waiting for pax 3 min.

This little twerp saunters out eating an english muffin. I lock the doors and roll down my window. I say' "You're not 18! Get out of here!"

"Seriously?"

If he had been on time and not an entitled little high school prick I probably would have taken him. I reported as underage, but I probably should have rolled to the end of the street and shuffled him.

Note: If you suspect someone is not eighteen, tell them "You're not 18!" This makes it harder for them to lie. If they are legit old enough, they will provide id.

BigRedDriver

Respectable neigborhood, sitting curbside waiting for pax 3 min.

This little twerp saunters out eating an english muffin. I lock the doors and roll down my window. I say' "You're not 18! Get out of here!"

"Seriously?"

If he had been on time and not an entitled little high school prick I probably would have taken him. I reported as underage, but I probably should have rolled to the end of the street and shuffled him.

Note: If you suspect someone is not eighteen, tell them "You're not 18!" This makes it harder for them to lie. If they are legit old enough, they will provide id.
You can still get the fee. You got it, right?

When you report. Include pax name, address and time of day. Tell them you want the cancellation fee.

I have never not gotten one. Regardless of if I wait out the timer or call/text and report.