Rejected Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uberzilla

Someone has been rejected without any reason???My friend has been rejected 2 days ago.even they don't send you e-mail to let you know,and don't answer on e-mails.He has driving since last year 4.8 rating.

troubleinrivercity

What does rejected mean? There are a variety of terms used here to describe what I think you're describing, and none of them are 'rejection'. Waitlisted? Deactivated? It's kind of unbelievable, are you sure this is what's happened to him?

Dave P

I think this is going to turn out to be a background check issue. If your friend has been with Uber for a year, they may have run another check. i believe they are doing these every year now. Has you friend had any tickets, arrests, etc in the past year?

Uberzilla

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No nothing his background and driver record is clean.what do you think r they doing new background check ?

Dave P

Part of the agreement Uber has with the California Public Utilities Commission, that allow them to operate state wide requires "
continued proof of insurance, Department of Motor Vehicle checks, and national criminal
background checks." This means that they have to do these on a regular basis.

PocketPower

If you contact your local support team I'm sure they will solve this problem and let you know what's going on, just be patient. I had the same problem

grams777

Author
Does everyone just starting out still want to go out and buy a new car just for UberX? I really don't know if I can still drive from day to day until I go online / into driver mode.

Uberzilla

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
they email back but,ridiculous answer.many cancellations on riders thats why he rejected,but with new updated app all the time we have problems its pop up call you accept it,you see then you're offline or you're again waiting for new call and system count on you canceled rider lol

PocketPower

My suggestion is keep your current car, your not an an employee of uber, uber partnership policy is not very stable at the moment.

You are an independent contractor, unless uber provide partners a long term employment.

Dismissal account status can be anytime without a formal warning, if by any chance your waitlist rejected deactivated it really takes time to put your status back to active.

In Japan and maybe some other countries some establishment we have lifetime employment, you don't need to worry too much about losing your job.

troubleinrivercity

My account was just put on WAITLIST randomly. "Insurance doc not clearly visible". I've suspected for a while that I was getting messages meant for another driver. I've resubmitted. If it's not cleared up in three days, I'm turning in the phone.

UberXNinja

My account was just put on WAITLIST randomly. "Insurance doc not clearly visible". I've suspected for a while that I was getting messages meant for another driver. I've resubmitted. If it's not cleared up in three days, I'm turning in the phone.
Please turn in your phone and go spread your troll vitriol elsewhere. You're one of the biggest whiners on this board, and if you really treat your passengers the way you say you do, you'll be doing the entire rideshare industry a favor by quitting.

troubleinrivercity

Please turn in your phone and go spread your troll vitriol elsewhere. You're one of the biggest whiners on this board, and if you really treat your passengers the way you say you do, you'll be doing the entire rideshare industry a favor by quitting.
I had two interesting fast food situations a few nights ago. On the first one the girl didn't like the way I positioned the vehicle at the Jack in the Box so she could order. She said drivers usually order for her. I told her I do it that way so the order doesn't get messed up and the money exchange is handled by her directly. She was acting like she was a princess and I was her chauffeur and servant.

And my last ride of the night was a 1:30 am ride to Taco Bell and back. Turns out Taco Bell was closed, so the girl was not happy with the $19.90 she had to pay Uber for the 4 mile / 16 minute round trip to a closed Taco Bell.

In your case, do you order their fast food, or do you let them order and pay from the back window? Is there any Uber guidance on this?
LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.