pizza guy

Just wondering how often everybody else has repeat riders.
I drove one guy 4 times @ $15 a ride this week. Another guy I drove 3 times and 3 other rides were people I had previously driven.
These were all close to home but I often get repeat riders far from home close to where I drop of my regulars and so forth down the line.
I know repeats are probably rare in the city but have other suburban drivers had similar experiences?

Go Uber or Go Home

Im suburban but have not driven in the burbs in the past month. No reason to when I dont have the hourly. Nothing but boost and its annoying..

indytd

Sometimes I have gotten the same person back to back because things are slow and the rider completes what they were doing (shopping, visiting, paying bill, etc. ) and since I am closest car because I parked near by.

indytd

I've had this guy, Norm, who goes to a bar named "Cheers" quite a bit. His wife asks me to take him to other locations but the bar owner, Sam, pays me tips to take Norm straight to "Cheers."

wk1102

Just wondering how often everybody else has repeat riders.
I drove one guy 4 times @ $15 a ride this week. Another guy I drove 3 times and 3 other rides were people I had previously driven.
These were all close to home but I often get repeat riders far from home close to where I drop of my regulars and so forth down the line.
I know repeats are probably rare in the city but have other suburban drivers had similar experiences?

There is a woman near me, takes Uber to work it's a 16 dollar net fare, and another guy a few minutes from her work that comes 12 dollars back towards my house 10 minutes or so after I drop her.

My daily routine, take kids to school and head to the dunkin donuts get a coffee. Maria pings, take her to work. Then I go to the gas station and vacuum my car or just sit and wait, Matt... 12.00 and back home. I did that almost every weekday morning for over a year.

GasGuzzler02

Once I dropped off two awesome dudes at a movie theater and picked them up a couple hours later in the same night. It was crazy. They tipped both times!

Jinxstone

I get some repeat riders, especially for the morning rush. I have one who's a consultant that travels all through the metro area. We've gone from the northern suburbs to downtown and far southern and western burbs. Never had a ride less than $25 with him. Some mornings I'll just park at the end of his street and wait during the times he usually leaves. I do get a few others but nothing else like that.

WestSubDriver

I've had the same experience over time and take it as a sign that you've developed a good strategy and established patterns that work for you.

Wil_Iam_Fuber'd

This can be a good hustle if you have "regulars" that are suitable to you. Offer to xchange ph#. They txt you to get them, you move to their block and tell them to ping. Make a legal trip on app plus tips from regulars. I would submit one should spend 80% of one's time prospecting for such regulars. Wish I'd learned this strategy much earlier than I did... passengers finally clued me in lol.