Regular daily school run needed

Frankatino

I would like to arrange a daily pickup to and from my son's school for 3 children and 1 adult.

The details would be as follows:

Outbound:
Time: 6:50am
Pickup: Siglap area, Frankel Estate
Destination: North Spring Primary School, 1 Rivervale St, Singapore 545088

Return:
Time: 2pm
Pickup: North Spring Primary School, 1 Rivervale St, Singapore 545088
Destination: Siglap area, Frankel Estate

Passengers: 3 children aged 6 years old. 1 adult.
Duration: Monday to Friday, all 2018 except for June, November and December 2018.
Except public holidays.

We need reliable driver with own vehicle preferably registered with Uber or other taxi firm.
We need regular commitment with one month notice to terminate agreement.

Ultracraft

I

Passengers: 3 children aged 6 years old. 1 adult.

We need reliable driver with own vehicle preferably registered with Uber or other taxi firm..
I am delighted that he mentizoned Uber as reliable in the same breathe as taxi. :biggrin:

TS should also indicate the height of the children as anything above 1.35m in height, child seat is not needed. Otherwise they may need to hire a taxi. Well, unless the PHC is equipped with 3 child seats.

LiveToDrive

Go to Singapore Taxi Driver FB page and see the video big head Lim chin Liam William posted and threatened to send to LTA

Hope he don't do that cos people also making a living.

Not too sure if they will get fine + demerit points if video reach LTA.

The penalty is $120 + 3 demerit point. Siong men....

UnG

video doesnt show the kid not on childseat inside the car.... not a very good proof

Johnkoh

Sure bro? You need to factor in the time you have to take to drive to report and probably wait for the children to get ready. Some more difficult and time consuming route. All in each trip can eat 1 hour of your time away.

Yah lo. That's why I quote 1k.

Some more must bring booster seat leh.

Ultracraft

He didn’t mention one way or two-way trip. If one way trip, $1k is just nice without much buffer. I would quote more than that as I could do more than $38 per hour with Uber.

Last edited:

Observingonly

My price for this job will be $60 per trip because it is a commitment which I won't fail. Even if my car is in the workshop I will make sure they get a replacement from my friend. But I doubt they will acceptmy price. I must have a few of such jobs everyday or I can't pay for my $170/day rental

You have 3 kids yourself?

Reactions: Wee

Johnkoh

My price for this job will be $60 per trip because it is a commitment which I won't fail. Even if my car is in the workshop I will make sure they get a replacement from my friend. But I doubt they will acceptmy price. I must have a few of such jobs everyday or I can't pay for my $170/day rental

You have 3 kids yourself?

One booster seat not ex la

Frankatino

We will provide our own booster seats.
Still interested in serious offers.
It's 2 way trip as stated.
As a guideline standard taxi costs $20 each way (peak hours).