Registration renewal question

nm339242

My registration renewal is due this month and I procrastinated because I'm a terrible person. If I renew it online is the online payment receipt adequate for uber and Lyft documents until I receive the actual registration in the mail? I know I can go to a fasttag place but I'm looking to save a few bucks if I can

nm339242

Clearly I should have just googled in the first place lol

To renew online you will need your registration plate number, title number, insurance information, odometer reading, a valid credit card, and a printer. At the end of the transaction, you will be given the opportunity to print a receipt and a permanent registration credential. PennDOT will no longer mail a registration card for registrations renewed online.

bobby747

Not true . Starting last year. The state only issues printable papers that u print for registration....u will never get restration.. card again new law...unless a dealer does it. I am sorry 42..u are correct

Joe Falcone

That's what I thought. Fasttag place it is. (I get the registration immediately there, correct?)

usually not, but there are a FEW select places that do them on the spot. Theres on out in Paoli PA that i've used.
90% plus percent use the harrisburg messenger thing.

os2wiz

No, they msgr to Harrisburg, could take days. Do it over phone w/Harrisburg, u can print it today.
Not true. Some fastag places print the registration card right there, and there are no longer any license plate stickers. I use the one at the corner of Bustleton Ave & Welsh Rd. Cost about $60.

Ted L.

If you renew online you get a PDF. If you renew by mail (and I think phone as well) they will mail you a card.

paulmsr

renew online, print the registration, take a picture and upload with your phone.. pretty simple.

do people even read anymore?? i swear most people will just get their registration notice and pay thinking its the same as always. READING IS FUNDAMENTAL!